The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling your Avator

gkd_uk

Hi

Have you thought of selling your Avator space on UKWW Forums to make some money?

I have never seen any posts from UKWW members offering to sell their Avator space. I don't think Temi/Skinner have any objection with this as long as the Avators aren't offensive.

Don't want to put words in the administrator's mouths after 10 minutes of joining, but I can't see a problem personally.

Would I ever buy one? No. But I could be convinced to sell mine ;)

Thanks Rhys

I'm sure you will have lots of posts in no time and then you can post your avator space for sale :)

Personally, I would not buy an avatar spot. I see very little use for it.
But I would buy a link on a signature.

Personally, I would not buy an avatar spot. I see very little use for it.
But I would buy a link on a signature.

I would disagree with this. Avatars attracts more attention than a signature if you are looking for potential visitors. You just need to make sure to have URL on it, not just a site name...

By the way you need to read and follow signature rules: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/about-uk-webmaster-forums/6551-signature-link-policy.html

Thanks

I agree, avatars can bring huge exposure especially for webmasters or users that pay attention to the profile field.

- Meti

I would disagree with this. Avatars attracts more attention than a signature if you are looking for potential visitors. You just need to make sure to have URL on it, not just a site name...

I guess that's the difference - Avatars for humans, Signatures for robots.... ;)

PS: I'd sell my Avatar space (or exchange for seriously good links) if anyone's interested!

banners
Back