The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Game Script Amazingly Cheap

Scripter

affiliate
Yea this script i made a while back, the layout in the demo has changed although its a bit more profesional.

Demo Site
ALLMAFIAWORLD ::: WHERE BITCHES DIE

User:fate
pass:fateofdeath

Its a Admin view login.
The Script is going for 70$
Pm me if you intrested or with a price, and we will negotiate.

This Scripter do not have license to sell this game.

This allmafiaworld belongs to me.

And this script is strictly not for sale. This Scripter manage to get this script becourse he promise to do some codings for me and till now i had nothing from him. I am going to report him to FBI now.

You are warning against buying this script, if you do without my license, i will sue the party for it.

Copyrights at AllMafiaWorld.com

Blood

really?

You wouldn find it funny if you are the one who i m going to report. The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the (FBI), the (NW3C), and the (BJA).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected criminal or civil violations. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level, IC3 provides a central referral mechanism for complaints involving Internet related crimes

let me know if it works. and yes, we would like to see the proof of you being the script owner. And if you're fake, prepare to get banned. (threatening to report a UK WW Moderator to er... FBI may not be the smartest idea)

Good Luck anyways.

I thought that script was a turnkey script ? if so then you havent got a leg to stand on, apart from maybe custom design of the script ?

I could be wrong though, it has been known before :kneeled:

I am interested to see what happens here.

Hope the correct result succeeds for whoever actually legally owns it.

also that script consists of certain updates and features which is coded by me. Luckily this is a old version of what that damn fake scammer of the scripter who loot it off. He promise to do some upgrading on that site of my and run off with my money and my script

banners
Back