The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Selling Abandoned SEO Business ($940K revenue those last few years)

Vita Vee

Hey everyone,

I have shifted my focus from SEO to paid advertising a few years ago and completely abandoned all my SEO businesses.

One of them was called TheLeadingArticles and you can find it here:

Article & Video Marketing Have NEVER Been Easier! « TheLeadingArticles

Image%2010.png

I had started this business in December 2009, it took 8 months to take off, but then went on to make more than $15,000 per month for 26 consecutive months (all from free traffic).

At its peak it was making more than $40,000 per month.

At the end of 2012, I stopped promoting it, updating it etc... and it has continued to make me passive income since then. It has declined a lot of course, as it's completely left alone, but this year it still made me an average of $750 in revenue per month (expenses are minimum: just hosting and text to speech service).

This is revenue from the site alone, I'm not even promoting anything to the email subscribers/customers as I do not have any interest in the SEO niche anymore.

The list is composed of around 4,600 customers (most of them recurring customers) and around 5,000 prospects for a total of 10k+ people in the SEO niche. In the past, I of course promoted to them and the results were very good - like mid 5 figure profits in just days when I sent good email promos (yes, 5 figure promos from just 10,000 people).

Here's the breakdown of monthly revenue since the service started, to this day:

http://www.theleadingarticles.com/revenue.xhtml

What is included:

• theleadingarticles.com and all its assets and private software (auto video creation with text to speech, auto blog poster etc)
  • all existing articles
  • hosting account
  • text to speech API account
  • 1 month transition support via skype
  • I'll email the list to introduce you

All our articles can be transformed into unique videos (with text to speech technology) with 1 single mouse click.

I would recommend the new owner to hire a programmer to make this tool extensible to ALL articles (not only the ones in our database). This is a very small change to our existing tool and will be cheap - You could sell this as a separate service (video creation from customers' articles) - that one thing alone would re-launch this business.

Check our website to look at video and article samples: http://www.theleadingarticles.com

I'm NOT looking to sell this for an exorbitant price - I mainly want to give a new birth to a once-thriving business by handing it over to someone interested in SEO.

PM me your offers (I'll also consider partnership offers)

MI
Back