The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Seller won't add my FB conversion pixel

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
Hi Guys,

I run a lot of binary offers on native and pop traffic, but I'm experimenting with some new stuff on FB.

I found this great nice + info product that I would like to run. Asked the seller if he could add my FB pixel to his website so I can track conversions and this was his answer:

Unfortunately that is not possible because you can use this data easily for your own product and re-target my visitors / customers and unfortunately we have no control over this.

Question: is this true and if so, how do I tackle this?

Thanks.

yes its true you will know where all there traffic comes from and you can re-target that traffic .
Thanks buddy, but how? I'm using my own pixel that just tracks the traffic from my campaign right?

Please elaborate or am I missing something here?

Appreciate it! :)

FunnelFlux can solve your problem by either adding pixel in the funnel for the URL you're trying to target or using the it's Fluxify option to change content on the fly in the page.

Breaking Exit Popups From Pages You Do NOT Own

Content Rewriter Section:

2016-10-23_19h04_59.png

BEFORE:

2016-10-23_19h03_13.png

AFTER:

2016-10-23_19h06_50.png

Last edited:
FunnelFlux can solve your problem by either adding pixel in the funnel for the URL you're trying to target or using the it's Fluxify option to change content on the fly in the page.

Breaking Exit Popups From Pages You Do NOT Own

Content Rewriter Section:

2016-10-23_19h04_59.png

BEFORE:

2016-10-23_19h03_13.png

AFTER:

2016-10-23_19h06_50.png
Thanks, that's nice to know, but spending an additional $99 p/m is a little too much for just this problem.

Still not sure if I can target all of the visitors of the sellers website, when I use my own pixel on his thank you page like @tyoussef said. Can anyone confirm?

It's free for the first month. Look on the homepage for the deal you get from AffiliateFix. If you have a winning campaign, $99 a month 30 days from now would be the least of your worries. You have a 30 day window for free.

It's free for the first month. Look on the homepage for the deal you get from AffiliateFix. If you have a winning campaign, $99 a month 30 days from now would be the least of your worries. You have a 30 day window for free.
Thanks again for promoting your software! :) But It's not the amount of money, but the principal of spending it for such a small issue that probably has a simple workaround, rather than buying a new tracking solution.

But maybe I'm wrong and FunnelFlux is the only thing that can fix this. In that case I'll consider your offer.

Thanks again for promoting your software! :) But It's not the amount of money, but the principal of spending it for such a small issue that probably has a simple workaround, rather than buying a new tracking solution.

But maybe I'm wrong and FunnelFlux is the only thing that can fix this. In that case I'll consider your offer.

It's not my software. I'm not Vita Vee. I'm trying to help you as that's the only solution I can think of that's available. It's just a suggestion.

Unless they create a separate thank you page for your traffic your pixel will collect all the data from the conversions and traffic overall.

With this data, you could be able to steal their customers, and create competition or simply promote your own or others products to people who already bought fro them.

Fb pixel has grown a lot, and now it's not just about tracking a conversion, but at the same time it can gather data for a lot of variables and allows you to remarket and create LAAs.

It's not my software. I'm not Vita Vee. I'm trying to help you as that's the only solution I can think of that's available. It's just a suggestion.
My bad buddy and thanks again for trying to help :)
Unless they create a separate thank you page for your traffic your pixel will collect all the data from the conversions and traffic overall.

With this data, you could be able to steal their customers, and create competition or simply promote your own or others products to people who already bought fro them.

Fb pixel has grown a lot, and now it's not just about tracking a conversion, but at the same time it can gather data for a lot of variables and allows you to remarket and create LAAs.
Awesome reply, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks @servandosilva

MI
Back