The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Sell Vouchers and Earn a Great Deal of Money ✿ eBay, Craigslist, BST ✿

CPAPro

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Selling vouchers/coupons can be a great way to claim a nice chunk of online shopping cash.

Check this out: Adwords vouchers in Ebay Gift Cards & Coupons

I'm not here to lecture you. Coz it's easy and I'm sure you could work it out yourself. It's not just limited to adwords. You can actually make a lot more money by selling other digital products including coupons.

If you are a beginner and want to start from somewhere, adwords may be the way to go.

Here's my offer.

18 x $100 = $1800 Adwords Vouchers for Just 10 Bucks ($0.5 for coupon)

1 year validity and 20 days replacement warranty.

Bonus ☛ ☛ Beginners Guide to Selling Digital Items on Ebay (Ebook with Resell Rights)

ROI won't be a problem at all because there are places where people were selling $100 coupon for $30, for example on craigslist.

Cheers! :eek:

✿ q&a ✿

If you're going with eBay I'd urge you to read their digitally delivered goods policy. Don't include email delivery in the description. Just make sure you only include instant delivery and the customer will be happy not to receive it with snail mail.

Terms to Use Coupon

Q: Can I have two adwords accounts that use the same CC?
A: If you choose Prepay Billing (Automatic Payment) Option, you can create multi-accounts with only 1 credit card to redeem many Voucher codes. That's great!

Q: How to use the coupon code with manual payments?
A: When you try to use Coupon Code choosing the manual payments you won't need to enter the Credit Card info, the fees for the activation of AdWords account will be charged from promotional code.

These vouchers work with US/CA Billing Info Only

banners
Back