The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seems impossible to open TrafficVance account ...

brokerorg

affiliate
TrafficVance have a strange outlook on acquiring new customers .... I'm happy to deposit $1k, and have given them a reference, but they say the reference isn't good enough because it is not from an affiliate network. I don't work with affiliate networks ! I work directly with publishers, and that's who my reference was from.

So that just leaves me trying to find another TV advertiser, who spends more than $50 per day, who can "endorse" me. If there is anyone who is willing to help me out, please PM me. Alternatively, if there is a TV rep here, they should also feel free to PM me :) The responses I'm getting from aren't even signed by anyone ....

We had little of a fight as well to get into TV. Do you have anyone in your network who has a connection to affiliate network this should help out.

When you say "anyone in your network" what do you mean exactly ? I don't know anyone personally who is with TV otherwise I would ask them for a referral.

In general affiliate networks, have contacts at other companies. If they will vouche for you, you should have no problems in getting in.

MI
Back