The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Scrap Photos

TrafficYoda

I need some photos to scrap and upload it to my social media
It's kinda hard to scrap so many photos at once
Is there any good free tool that does this job for me?

What data sources can be used and how you want use photo? Many free licenses have some restricted usage or some differences.
pixabay.com - only CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication
morguefile.com - Morguefile license
flickr.com - some photo under public licenses (CC BY-NC 2.0, CC BY-NC-ND 2.0, CC BY 2.0, CC BY-SA 2.0, CC BY-ND 2.0, U.S. Government Works, CC0 1.0, Public Domain Mark 1.0 ...)
This is an important moment, because in some cases you must write copyright informaition and you can't use for commercial.

What data sources can be used and how you want use photo? Many free licenses have some restricted usage or some differences.
pixabay.com - only CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication
morguefile.com - Morguefile license
flickr.com - some photo under public licenses (CC BY-NC 2.0, CC BY-NC-ND 2.0, CC BY 2.0, CC BY-SA 2.0, CC BY-ND 2.0, U.S. Government Works, CC0 1.0, Public Domain Mark 1.0 ...)
This is an important moment, because in some cases you must write copyright informaition and you can't use for commercial.

I just want to use it for instagram, so it would be best to not to have images with strong copywriting problem.

Hello guys, I am so grateful to you for this fabulous post as i am graphic designer and i would like to share one amazing photo editing software Photoviewerpro program try and see quality.

MI
Back