The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Scaling 7search traffic

bacchie

affiliate
I've finally managed to get a few winning campaigns on 7search. They're optimized as good as I can, but I'm stuck on the low volume.

How do you scale the campaigns you've started on 7search? I've tried using adcenter, but the ads that win on 7search don't convert at all on adcenter. I'm doing zip submits btw

With email submits you probably won't be able to advertise in any of the big networks out there...... best thing you can do is to expand onto other 2nd tier PPC networks, but generally people say 7search is the best of them all.... Maybe try adknowledge (their bidding price is probably higher), they generally have good reviews. Also, there is a 50$ coupon all over the place: you deposit 50$, they give you free 50$. ;)

yes second tier ppc are good here is few network i have experience with and they are good

looksmart.com -> this one is really good , better than 7search
ezanga.com
findology.com
adknoledge

I've finally managed to get a few winning campaigns on 7search. They're optimized as good as I can, but I'm stuck on the low volume.

How do you scale the campaigns you've started on 7search? I've tried using adcenter, but the ads that win on 7search don't convert at all on adcenter. I'm doing zip submits btw

Have you worked with a member of our new advertiser training team to optimize? While you are an experienced marketer, our team members are trained to help advertisers get the best "bang for the buck" on our platform. At worst, spending a bit of time with them might open your eyes to something you might now have thought possible.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll have a rep reach out to you.

Best,

Cleo
7SearchGuys

Have you worked with a member of our new advertiser training team to optimize? While you are an experienced marketer, our team members are trained to help advertisers get the best "bang for the buck" on our platform. At worst, spending a bit of time with them might open your eyes to something you might now have thought possible.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll have a rep reach out to you.

Best,

Cleo
7SearchGuys
How can we get hold of one of these? I think a nice blog interview with a representative would be great Cleo, email me with a contact.

How can we get hold of one of these? I think a nice blog interview with a representative would be great Cleo, email me with a contact.

Hi K, any progress approaching 7Search advertiser training team?
I have account with them and 'd like to scale up the traffic. We all know scaling 7Search traffic up isn't easy.
Thanks

Hi K, any progress approaching 7Search advertiser training team?
I have account with them and 'd like to scale up the traffic. We all know scaling 7Search traffic up isn't easy.
Thanks
Working on it as we speak.

banners
Back