The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Pavel_tech

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
fCoder Affiliate Program
Hi, everyone!

Happy to see a lively community here! I'm a technical writer and content manager at a software company. I'm enthusiastic about IT trends, file formats and converters, SEO, web-marketing, design, traditional and digital art and lots of other stuff. We recently started an affiliate program, so I'd like to learn more about affiliate programs from you and share my experience as well.

Hi Pavel - welcome aboard. how much do you charge for contents & can i see your contents samples actually i have some clients i hope i can get work for you and share profit :)

Thanks

Hello Pavel_tech. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

@badboy_nick the affiliate program is about reselling our software for 20% off the checkout. I've already added it to the Resources section - fCoder Affiliate Program - and it's waiting approval.
@tyoussef is it a good idea to post external links to my affiliate program/the software websites straight away?
@AdvanceSolution Please PM me
@internalsoul Thanks!
Thank you all for the warm welcome:)

Welcome @Pavel_tech , thanks for joining affiliatefix.

You have way too many interest all around places, I hope you are giving same level of Interest like a mother give it to all her own 10 children.

Stay, Share and be informed.

Best wishes...

@tyoussef is it a good idea to post external links to my affiliate program/the software websites straight away?

Hi, Pavel. Congrats on your new Verified Vendor status! :)

I'm not @tyoussef, obviously, but I know the answer so thought I'd hop in here.

Any links inside your forum posts won't be live until you have more than ten postings.

You can put your site link(s) in your signature but again, they won't be live until > 10 posts and you have an upgraded account.

Re listing the links (they won't be hyperlinked) meantime, you can do that, just don't overdo that. Be helpful, don't get spammy and you should be fine.

Hope that helps. :)

banners
Back