The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Saying Hi

Hi, @Ionut Munteanu and welcome! Great to have you join us. :)

Tell us a bit about yourself - are the owner/manufacturer of the product? Have you been in IM for a while, or are you to new to the marketing aspect of business?

Hello again,

Yes indeed, I am the owner/manufacturer of the product (ebook); have been in the digital product space for a while, but focused mostly on the production part of things (getting it written, copywriting, getting the site up and listed on CB etc).

So I am new to most promotional /marketing aspects of the IM world, and ready to learn, as I said.

So, great to be here:)

Nice! Sounds like you've been busy building your foundation. :) Now, to promote!

But before you get started, I suggest you get a bit of info under your belt. It can save you time and money. I like to recommend these links when people first join:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

You're a step ahead, as you already have an up and running site. There are lots of ways for you to proceed from there. Pick one traffic method and stick with it until you master it, before moving on to the next.

If, at any time, you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

One last suggestion - engage with the members, let them get to know you for a bit then add a listing for affiliates, if you want. :)

Thank you for this, very cool!

When you say a "listing for affiliates" are you referring to a product platform/launch announcement?

Thanks!

Thank you for this, very cool!

When you say a "listing for affiliates" are you referring to a product platform/launch announcement?

Thanks!

If your product is listed in CB, I assumed that you will want to drum up some affiliates to sell your CB product at some point. :) Sorry, I shouldn't assume...but it makes sense.

By the way, if you are a bona fide company, you can list your company in our Resource section. Sounds like you'd be listed under Affiliate Programs.

Of course, I may have misunderstood you....it happens. :)

Last edited:
Ofc I do want to find affiliates to promote, that's the whole purpose!

I just wanted to make sure that's what you meant by "listing for affiliates" that's all.

Welcome to the forum!

If you have an offer based on your product, shoot it over to me. Perhaps I can get some distribution to it if its something that fits.

Hello @Ionut Munteanu , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us. It's great to have you here.

My name's Ionut, great to be here, just starting out with my product (skin care, acne-fighting protocol) and looking forward to being educated, always in need of that.

Have a great day everyone!

Everyone above has already given you the advice you require. I'll just "cap it off" for you.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Do not spam threads or forums.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back