The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Say goodbye to your traffic - Google Bowling via Proxy - current blackhat tactic?

I have known about this for a while, but for the "average" webmaster and affiliate marketer, you have little, if any reason to worry.

The targets are people who have massive traffic, I am talking 60 plus k uniques a day that is not ad revenue related sites. So this means you have to have a product that is high volume to even get on their wish list.

I am not sure if you noticed who the target was, but Brad Fallon in no internet marketing chump. He is pretty much one of the origional superaffilates.

I would not worry about this too much unless you are a high volume affiliate with a lot of Public Relation efforts on the web.

He was a specialy selected target.

according to the seminar, targets also include "baby sites" that are newly indexed by Google

Last edited by a moderator:
Why highjack a "baby site" with little to no traffic? Does not pass the comon sense test. But they are hackers, so I am assuming it could be possible.

I have a friend that has been hit and fighting it for over a year, but, he is a high volume lead generator.

MI
Back