The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Announcement Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Competition

J

Jackson TT

Hello all

I hope you're doing well.

Here at TradeTracker.com we've launched a competition alongside the launch of our brand new platform.

All you have to do is sign in (or up) to our affiliate network, then jump on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and using #TTwin let us know what your favourite feature is and why!

You’ll then be in with a chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge!

The competition closes as of the 1st of January 2016.

Good Luck!

Let me make sure I understand this. I join your platform, announce my favorite feature (of the platform?), and I could win an S6 Edge?

Is the phone unlocked or on a specific carrier?

Again? I'd love to go for the first time. Never been. Always wanted to. And Italy. Maybe track down distant relatives in Germany and Ireland.

Yeah, went to Spain about 30 years ago - amazing place, absolutely loved it! I'm sure it's much different now but I'd like to see for myself.

Also went to Gibraltor, have no interest in ever returning there.

I'd like to see Ireland, too.

So, basically, if I could afford it, I'd enter this contest not only for a shot at getting a great new phone but also so I'd have an excuse to return to Europe. :)

Yeah, went to Spain about 30 years ago - amazing place, absolutely loved it! I'm sure it's much different now but I'd like to see for myself.

Also went to Gibraltor, have no interest in ever returning there.

I'd like to see Ireland, too.

So, basically, if I could afford it, I'd enter this contest not only for a shot at getting a great new phone but also so I'd have an excuse to return to Europe. :)

Maybe when I finally hit success, we can meetup and go visit together? We could start an international affiliates meetup, that would be cool.

I moved the thread to Buy, Sell, or Trade simply because the news and announcements is mostly for AffiliateFix news to post to their members. Your thread will get more exposure for you in the other forum.

MI
Back