The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Sample Landing Pages/Offers Scraped From LeadImpact

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
I have Hotbar installed on a Windows laptop I keep in my office specifically for research purposes and tools that are Windows only. Usually a few times a week I'll hop on Internet Explorer, head to a few popular targets on LeadImpact, and see what everyone is promoting. Well, why not share that information with you guys/gals? :)

I'll post screenshots of some popular targets a few times a week. Feel free to request targets for me to check. I am not doing this to out any campaigns or suggest that you copy any of these landing pages, but it's always good to have some inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.

HomeDepot.com

Apple.com

POF.com

Subway.com

Targeting a jobs offer on Subway.com is interesting and I'm surprised I didn't get hit for a FREE iPAD MINI offer when I went to Apple.com :)

Thanks, I'd be interested to see how the direct links that are bigger than the page are doing.

Luke thanks for all your help, here and on your blog

Mike

This is simply awesome! :)

I am just trying to get my feet wet in PPV and the biggest struggle is with LPs. By displaying these screenshots, you are doing a great service in giving us ideas on how to model our LP's.

Tons of thanks Luke....

Thanks, I'd be interested to see how the direct links that are bigger than the page are doing.

Luke thanks for all your help, here and on your blog

Mike
I've accidentally ran campaigns without realizing the lander didn't fit in the window properly and it tanked. If you can't see the headline and call to action, it seems to really fail and it's easy to understand why. lol

This is simply awesome! :)

I am just trying to get my feet wet in PPV and the biggest struggle is with LPs. By displaying these screenshots, you are doing a great service in giving us ideas on how to model our LP's.

Tons of thanks Luke....
You're welcome :)

Tried to duplicate any of these Luke?

nah, I wouldn't rip anyone's campaign. I've ran a lot of LeadImpact traffic in the past and made decent money with it, but I haven't had much time lately to really try to optimize anything. I've thrown up some landers I made when I had a free moment just to test some of our PeerFly offers, but overall I haven't been pushing much traffic.

for these, do you get better conversion having the popup display the CPA offer or Your own landing page that presells to the CPA offer?

also, what were you averaging for ROI?

I never made it profitable direct linking on LI, but heard some stories with great success doing that. I always use landing page, you have way more control with lp. About roi, from 40-300%.

MI
Back