The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Sales funnel guide/tutorial/course

Pav

Hi Guys ,

I am looking for someone who can recommend good sales funnel creation guide/tutorial/course/forum/blog. I am about to start to promote CPA offer and want to get as much info as I can to get it right , I know that sales funnels might be quite complicated in nature but very profitable if created correctly .

Your thoughts will be very appreciate .

Thanks

Pav

Hi Guys ,

I am looking for someone who can recommend good sales funnel creation guide/tutorial/course/forum/blog. I am about to start to promote CPA offer and want to get as much info as I can to get it right , I know that sales funnels might be quite complicated in nature but very profitable if created correctly .

Your thoughts will be very appreciate .

Thanks

Pav

So, looking back at your intro thread, you have selected the finance niche. You will want to learn how to build sales funnels for your niche. While the basics of funnels are similar from niche to niche, understanding your audience will produce different requirements and results from niche to niche.

As a Newbie, coming to this community is an important step for you. However, suggesting you need to go to another site to learn to build a funnel is not. You said you want to find a guide/tutorial/course/forum/blog. You are in a forum and everything you need to get started is right here.

Are you going to build your own landing pages, or will you outsource them?

Do you understand your audience?

Have you an understanding of triggers, angles, and calls to action?

Will you be using contextual ads, banner ads, or native ads?

You are asking about where to get the training to answer these questions when you have 33,000 members here that can answer your questions and give you advice. That's kind of like leaving the water to find fish in a store.

So, looking back at your intro thread, you have selected the finance niche. You will want to learn how to build sales funnels for your niche. While the basics of funnels are similar from niche to niche, understanding your audience will produce different requirements and results from niche to niche.

As a Newbie, coming to this community is an important step for you. However, suggesting you need to go to another site to learn to build a funnel is not. You said you want to find a guide/tutorial/course/forum/blog. You are in a forum and everything you need to get started is right here.

Are you going to build your own landing pages, or will you outsource them?

Do you understand your audience?

Have you an understanding of triggers, angles, and calls to action?

Will you be using contextual ads, banner ads, or native ads?

You are asking about where to get the training to answer these questions when you have 33,000 members here that can answer your questions and give you advice. That's kind of like leaving the water to find fish in a store.

Hi T J ,

Again ...great advise ,only now realising how little I know . It does look that I would need to start from the begining,too much I focused on advertising site of the offer and outsotced rest of it.But now I see that I do not understand how triggers,angles,call to action works and by outsourcing it I will not gain that knowledge I guess.

Thanks T J

Pav

Hi T J ,

Again ...great advise ,only now realising how little I know . It does look that I would need to start from the begining,too much I focused on advertising site of the offer and outsotced rest of it.But now I see that I do not understand how triggers,angles,call to action works and by outsourcing it I will not gain that knowledge I guess.

Thanks T J

Pav

Do not rush yourself. Take the time to learn at your own pace. No short cuts, they don't pay off for a Newbie.

First of all, go and read everything in the What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) forum. This is going to get your feet wet with most of the initial essentials.

Then...

You could start some threads in the Newbie Helpdesk forum. Space them a day apart. Ask one question, one per new thread. You will get answers from different perspectives.

For example:

What's an angle and how do they work in my funnels?
You will get answers like: Examples of angles can be found all day long on TV, printed ads, and of course ads online. Look at the Progressive ads, who doesn't know Floe these days. Geico, everyone knows the little gecko. Subaru, loads of great angles by them about family, friends, even several dog angles like "Dog Approved".

You can ask, "What's a Trigger?".

You can ask, "Whats a call to action?".

You need to understand the relationship agreement, or social contract, that is created when you are engaging prospects. This side of the business, your funnel, is all about communication that gets customers to click through and take action. The communication is done with words and graphics. The words you use will be compartmentalized into sections. For example, your calls to action, like "Buy Now" or Sign Up Today" or "Get It Now - Only Two Days Left", etc. etc., will be designed by you specifically for your audience. It takes practice, this is part of your learning curve. You can't avoid it. Instead, embrace your learning curve.

Calls to action on the ad will likely be very different from the calls to action on the landing page. In the ad you may "trigger" a click to the landing page with a call to action like "You'll want this magic button that gets women calling you everyday. Click here to learn more". Or maybe for finance, "This guy got a $700,000 loan in ten minutes, click here to learn how". Now these are not well thought out, I'm just trying to get the idea across to you.

You will not find a course that will teach you everything you need to know to be profitable or to even truly get the basics down as well as this community will. That said, there is plenty of programs and courses that will help you once you get past your initial learning curve. Not necessarily a requirement to buy these programs, but some are really good. However, you have yet to learn enough about the basics and this means you have no idea which programs or courses will suit you long term. For example, I've been a long time fisherman. I love fishing for any fish I can put on the table. That said, many years back when I decided to master bass fishing in order to compete in tournaments, I spent an entire year fishing for nothing but bass. I explored everything and tested everything. I tested dozens of different lines in different weather conditions and in different environments. I did this with many hundreds of different lures and different lure presentations in different environments and weather conditions. I did this with boats, motors, trolling motors, rods, reels, fishing lines, lures, clothing, accessories, bodies of water, weather conditions, times of year, times of day, sonar systems, etc. etc. You need to do this with your marketing. We have all had to do this with our marketing.

You have not learned enough about yourself and where you fit into this industry well enough to select a program or course at this time. Get some experience and experiments under your belt before you go buying any of those shiny bobbles of marketing courses. Right now, you need to be a researcher, develop your kindred marketing spirit with all of us here at the FIX! Learn, take action, experience your failures as learning moments and discover your successes hidden among them.

Do not rush yourself. Take the time to learn at your own pace. No short cuts, they don't pay off for a Newbie.

First of all, go and read everything in the What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) forum. This is going to get your feet wet with most of the initial essentials.

Then...

You could start some threads in the Newbie Helpdesk forum. Space them a day apart. Ask one question, one per new thread. You will get answers from different perspectives.

For example:

What's an angle and how do they work in my funnels?
You will get answers like: Examples of angles can be found all day long on TV, printed ads, and of course ads online. Look at the Progressive ads, who doesn't know Floe these days. Geico, everyone knows the little gecko. Subaru, loads of great angles by them about family, friends, even several dog angles like "Dog Approved".

You can ask, "What's a Trigger?".

You can ask, "Whats a call to action?".

You need to understand the relationship agreement, or social contract, that is created when you are engaging prospects. This side of the business, your funnel, is all about communication that gets customers to click through and take action. The communication is done with words and graphics. The words you use will be compartmentalized into sections. For example, your calls to action, like "Buy Now" or Sign Up Today" or "Get It Now - Only Two Days Left", etc. etc., will be designed by you specifically for your audience. It takes practice, this is part of your learning curve. You can't avoid it. Instead, embrace your learning curve.

Calls to action on the ad will likely be very different from the calls to action on the landing page. In the ad you may "trigger" a click to the landing page with a call to action like "You'll want this magic button that gets women calling you everyday. Click here to learn more". Or maybe for finance, "This guy got a $700,000 loan in ten minutes, click here to learn how". Now these are not well thought out, I'm just trying to get the idea across to you.

You will not find a course that will teach you everything you need to know to be profitable or to even truly get the basics down as well as this community will. That said, there is plenty of programs and courses that will help you once you get past your initial learning curve. Not necessarily a requirement to buy these programs, but some are really good. However, you have yet to learn enough about the basics and this means you have no idea which programs or courses will suit you long term. For example, I've been a long time fisherman. I love fishing for any fish I can put on the table. That said, many years back when I decided to master bass fishing in order to compete in tournaments, I spent an entire year fishing for nothing but bass. I explored everything and tested everything. I tested dozens of different lines in different weather conditions and in different environments. I did this with many hundreds of different lures and different lure presentations in different environments and weather conditions. I did this with boats, motors, trolling motors, rods, reels, fishing lines, lures, clothing, accessories, bodies of water, weather conditions, times of year, times of day, sonar systems, etc. etc. You need to do this with your marketing. We have all had to do this with our marketing.

You have not learned enough about yourself and where you fit into this industry well enough to select a program or course at this time. Get some experience and experiments under your belt before you go buying any of those shiny bobbles of marketing courses. Right now, you need to be a researcher, develop your kindred marketing spirit with all of us here at the FIX! Learn, take action, experience your failures as learning moments and discover your successes hidden among them.
Will do as per your words ...once again thanks a lot for all your advise and time in responding to my thread .

Thanks ,this post actually opened my eyes and give some ideas.
As an expert would you suggest what are the start up budget associated with with lead generation campaign .Asking to see if it is around my reach at this point,simple rough number will do the job here .

Once again grazie .
It depends, if you want a custom landing page then you're looking at $2000+ but if you grab a template then cheaper. Learn how to drive Facebook traffic first with other landers then setup your own.

It depends, if you want a custom landing page then you're looking at $2000+ but if you grab a template then cheaper. Learn how to drive Facebook traffic first with other landers then setup your own.
Thank you

I create sales funnel & info products for customers, but not for affiliate campaigns, but a full-blown business as a whole. If you need free advice though I'll be more than happy to give you guidance for no charge.

Best,
Mike
Thank you Mike , very gratefull for your offer,any advise from someone who is experienced is very valuable to mee...what is the bedt way I can contact you ?

Email me at magicman24@gmail.com or mike@monthlyfunnels.com

My free time is very limited but I'll try to answer as quickly as possible I promise!

Mike, it's inappropriate to take our members off site. If you can help someone, then do it in the threads so that everyone benefits. This is the entire purpose of community based sharing. Taking members off site serves no one but you. Since you say your advice is free, then post it in the threads. Your $10,000 course might be great, but being subtle to take the members off site presumably for free info is a simple and effective measure to pull members into you funnel. This is a violation of our policies.

If you want to have your business listed in our Coaching, Programs and Courses then apply through our Application process!

Admin/T J

I was about to create a list of few short questions and send it over to Mike but as per T J's comment to benefit the community as a whole I can post those questions here if that would be ok for you Mike still to answer them ?

I will say that you need to really set enough time just to study and understand your niche. It will make you be able to avoid very many mistakes that most of us have gone through. I am not well versed with the field you are venturing into but all I know is the same technique will always apply across them. Be careful and seek enough. All the best buddy.

I will say that you need to really set enough time just to study and understand your niche. It will make you be able to avoid very many mistakes that most of us have gone through. I am not well versed with the field you are venturing into but all I know is the same technique will always apply across them. Be careful and seek enough. All the best buddy.
Thank you Dr.Forum

Below are the five steps to construct your own simple online sales funnel.

1. Create a great landing page.
2. Present a front-end offer.
3. Give an upsell offer on the back end.
4. Offer a downsize option.
5. Keep it going.

MI
Back