The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything "Running Sweeps on Facebook" with Super Affiliate and industry veteran Attila

MarinaKimia

Hi guys,

I saw that people were asking this morning about sweepstakes and I wanted to take this opportunity to give you all a heads-up, Kimia will be running a workshop @ the AWEurope in Berlin:

"Running Sweeps on Facebook" with Super Affiliate and industry veteran Attila (
iAmAttila)

It will take place on June 13th from 6-8pm. (Location to be confirmed.)

Come and join us for drinks and snacks, whilst we learn about how to run sweeps on FB.

*Note that the event is limited to 25 people, so sign-up asap to confirm your place. Click here to RSVP

Yesterday we celebrate the "I Am Attila workshop" on sweepstakes in FB...

Well... it was a full house! We want to thank, firstly Attila, for supporting us and giving us his time. He shared expert advice on affiliate and internet marketing.

We would also like to thank all those affiliates who participated in the workshop. We hope to see you tonight @ the AWE17 Networking Drinks we are hosting... Dont forget to pass by our booth B8 @ Affiliate World Europe 2017 for some goodies for tonight
1f60c.png

Thank you everyone, cheers! #AWE2017 #GoKimia!

(If you want to learn more about this workshop or any future workshops that we might offer, just follow us on social media for all the latest news)

Attila_workshop_Kimia.jpeg

A sneak peek into our " I am Attila " workshop on sweeps in AWE.

Adnetworks have evolved, we have a new task now, we are a "value adding" partner to our publishers... No longer do we only function as a mere platform. We develop in-house tools that help our affiliates monetize and optimize their traffic further. We work hand-in-hand with partners, providing inside industry information and market tips, that will help them understand the best practices in different strategies, in conclusion, we help you make more money.

banners
Back