The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Mastermind Rockstar Mastermind Group 2016

S

Stevie

Hey Guys, Stefan here!

I want to play the CPA game again and want to rock in 2016 and earn massive. The goal should be, till the end of 2016 +$50,000 earnings in pure profit.

First a few words about myself,I´m 26 years old and do IM for nearly 8-9 years now.
In 2011 we had massive success and had a few $1,000 pure profit days, now it is time to play this game again.

I´m also the CEO of a company located in Austria which provides Webdesign and custom Coding for clients in my hometown.

You know, it could be a pain in the ass to setup, lets say a new IG campaign..built accounts,PVA them, buy Accounts, gain traffic and so on...
You also know those days, wtf what I´m doing? where is my motivation?

Here is my idea, why not create a skype group of 3-4 people and make money together?
The primary idea is, why not motivate each other?
Second, try new stuff fail and win with a new idea ..talk about it why we failed, fix those mistakes and earn big!
Last but not least, split work!

To be a little more specific think about this: You want to start a new group posting campaign on facebook.

1) Find the right niche, no ideas, everything is saturated?
2) Pain in the ass to built tons of accounts, right?
3) Post in different groups "manually" , horrible?
4) CR is horrible? Maybe the wrong offer? Maybe the wrong network?

I think you get it what I mean! Think about this, lets say we can work in a group, do brainstorming,create accounts,post in groups together and profit huge!

The good thing is everyone has a different sense, what is possible,what could work..

Because there are tons of people in the IM world, which you cannot trust, I would love to setup a small contract between all parties.

Promote Affiliate Links with one account?! Noway! If we are able to setup a "mastermind-rockstar-group" we are going to develop a script where we are able to randomize our LPs and Offers.

The min. requirement to get started ,you MUST have experience in IM/CPA ..I don´t want to work with newbies!

My mind is open for all stuff,
Facebook Ads
CPA
IG
Paid Traffic
Youtube
Adult
Email Marketing
...and all other stuff which brings us huge profits!

If you are interessted in this mastermind-rockstar-group drop me a message about your background and skype id.

P.S English is not my main language, so we also can target the german/austrian market (very untapped!)

Have a nice day!
Stefan.

P.P.S found an old screen of one of my best days in 2012 with CPA
AdEUpF3.png

P.P.P.S we started about 1 hour ago with a new IG campaign and here is the result with one "new" account:
5tQcIjq.png

$1 is better than $0 :) so I would say the sky is the limit, going to scale this shit in a few hours and lets see the results after a few days.

Today Update,Just to motivate you guys, to get started asap with this group :) (2 Accounts)
fgWbbw7.png

Btw.: We are doing IG with success this should be only a motivation for you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
How did this work on Cpa Elites? I see you got a nice group there too. Also, is this blackhat you are talking about? Because making tons of accounts is easy to do, I got the skill, the tools and the private proxies, but. I am not interested in black hat stuff.

I like things that are built to last. Plus, I never did CPA.

So, if you are doing whitehat or at most a mild grey hat, and if you are also interested, I would also be interested.

I already got your skype, just let me know if interested.

Last edited:
Hey I am interested, I have little experience in CPA but not mention-able. So If I get chance I will must join and learn

Lol you're not even running SSL on your tracking software. Anyways, I'm an advertiser running multiple free trial offers. Ping me and we'll talk

MI
Back