The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

review site

asuperstar

affiliate
I just found this forum last night and posted some threads to get some helpful info. I found a forum where you could post your site and ask others to review it and tell you what they thought. I cant find it today. Can somebody tell me y this is? :apple:

There are an awful lot of forums where you can post your site and have other review it so it will be very difficult to help you find a particular forum.
Perhaps you should look at your browser history for yesterday, it will have a link to all the sits you visited yesterday

OK, so let me understand this as I do not want to do anything I shouldnt be doing in here. It is OK if I post a new thread and ask others to review my site and tell me what they think. Is this right? And by the way, why do my emotion icons not work. :clap:

I think you should be aware of where you post your messages for example, this thread says "search engine discussions" but what you are talking about is now search engine related, posting topics in the appropriate forum/threads is very important.

Apology

Ok, I hear ya. I'm sorry and will pay more attention to that. I think I was checking out all the comments in this forum, which I love to read because these people really seem to know what they are talking about, and I thought maybe I was in the forum that was labeled General Discussion. Anyway, I apologize for this and will do better with where I posts my comments. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Do I need to move this to another forum.

asuperstar

i cant find a website review section either. maybe you should make a visible sub category for one from the index page. anyway, could you direct me to the best place for it please?

..and why don't the smileys work?? *lol

You are the second one to ask for this in the last 3-4 days, okay, I will create one in the next 30 mins :)

good job temi. now you can really call this a webmaster forum :)

btw, are you really a knife thrower? i'm partial to a pair of butterfly knives but they stay firmly in my grip.

banners
Back