The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

REVIEW ? Niche PLR Cash Workshop

atchisonhall

I?ve been through many ?money making? courses but I?ve got to tell you The Niche PLR Cash Workshop is one of the best I?ve seen. Liz Tomey is a world famous marketing Guru and coach. Her style is so easy to listen to and even easier to follow. The workshop is set up to take 4 weeks from beginning to end. If you are like me you can plow through it in one weekend. The point of the 4 weeks is that Liz wants to give you the most information and techniques possible while realizing you probably have another job and perhaps a life. If you follow this program step by step there is no reason why you shouldn?t be making money very quickly. I am going to break down for you what happens each week/ module it honestly couldn?t be easier.

Module 1 ? Getting started quickly

This first one will introduce you to choosing a niche. You will walk with Liz through websites she uses when deciding. Learn how to break the process down and how to find your PLR products once you have made your decision. Once you have products you aren?t going to believe what happens next.

Module 2 ? Creating Your First Product

This is where you learn to take a few related products and package them together to make your own super product to sell. You get step by step how to make an eBook. Learn how to create your own graphics. You will have an entire marketing system. Create your sales page, download page and are ready to put your product online.

Module 3 ? Creating your own affiliate program

This one is great Liz will show you how to create your own affiliate program. I?m talking step by step like she is holding your hand. Why not have other people make the sales for you! Seems easier to deal with affiliates and jv partners. Let them get the traffic and the sales right? You will even learn to create affiliate tools which are crucial for your affiliates and ultimately your success. Honestly this blew me away. I could have learned this on my own but it would have taken me a long time with several failures in the process. This can?t loose.

Module 4 ? Turning on the Profits

This one blew my mind! Liz goes through every step you need to know to get affiliates and jv partners making money for you. You are going to learn how to keep doing this over and over again. Honestly there is no reason not to have a very successful online business when following this plan.

To sum it up whether you take 4 weeks or blow through this in a weekend. If you follow each of these steps you will make money. Like all of Liz?s products you have to actually put forth the effort and follow the steps. The Niche PLR Cash Workshop is a fantastic product and well worth the money I spent.

MI
Back