The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

revenuehits review

I havent tested them. I found about them from Ghostery while browsing Glowgaze
Apparently, glowgaze uses them and ads displayed on their website are mainly for download and install type CPA offers.

Hi Guys ;]

@LukePeerFly, thanks for the complement, will let the designer know! (oh, I would love you testing out our traffic!)

@akj , Glad to see you are interested in our network.

Although @irs1995 is correct that we do allow download offers on our network, we have much more advertisers on other niches as well.
As for the moment, we have a new thing going on, Its a self-serve platform for advertisers, where we offer POP & Search traffic. We are receiving awesome feedback's from our advertisers!

You are more than welcome to give it a shot ;]
If you have any specific question, do not hesitate to PM me bro.

Cheers

Hi Guys ;]

@LukePeerFly, thanks for the complement, will let the designer know! (oh, I would love you testing out our traffic!)

@akj , Glad to see you are interested in our network.

Although @irs1995 is correct that we do allow download offers on our network, we have much more advertisers on other niches as well.
As for the moment, we have a new thing going on, Its a self-serve platform for advertisers, where we offer POP & Search traffic. We are receiving awesome feedback's from our advertisers!

You are more than welcome to give it a shot ;]
If you have any specific question, do not hesitate to PM me bro.

Cheers
I'm interested on your advertiser platform. Where do I sign up? I just spoke with the publisher team and I'm preparing a review on my website, but I'd like to have contact with the advertisement area too.

Regards!

MI
Back