The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

RevenueAllies

mrice001

affiliate
Hey guys,

Well I am a newbie at this and I figured if there is real money to be made, this could be the way to start. Now I just need to figure out what I am doing :)

I applied to Revenue Allies today. I need to send in my ID and fill out my
W-9, after that can somebody point the way to me?

I am about to purchase a website and I am wondering how that avenue will work. Any pointers?

Thanks!!
Mark

Hi Mark,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined Revenue Allies. Great affiliate program!

Well its hard to know where to start since I don't know if you know how to build a site or set up hosting or exactly where you are at in the learning curve. So I'd recommend, before you do anything, read all the stickies in our newbie forum to get a general feel for how things work.

"I am about to purchase a website and I am wondering how that avenue will work."

There are so many options that I think it's more about how you WANT it to work.
You should get some ideas about that from reading the stickies.
There is no one right way to start.

After you read the stickies and get start to get a picture of where you are heading and how you think you want to get there, you can ask more specific questions and we can be more helpful. You could also talk to one of the Revenue Allies affiliate managers to see if they can give you some pointers about the best direction to go. But you need to have some basic knowledge about how it all works before you talk to them, so what they tell you will have more meaning.

Make sense?

Hi Mark,
Welcome aboard! As Linda mentioned it is more about how you want it to work. Log into our backend tool from our site and you'll find very useful information there to help you plan your action strategy. Knowledge is most definitely power. Start there and then come back to me with your questions, our contact info is listed below.

Hey guys,

Well I am a newbie at this and I figured if there is real money to be made, this could be the way to start. Now I just need to figure out what I am doing :)

I applied to Revenue Allies today. I need to send in my ID and fill out my
W-9, after that can somebody point the way to me?

I am about to purchase a website and I am wondering how that avenue will work. Any pointers?

Thanks!!
Mark

Don't buy the site on screenshots alone, really make sure you get value for your money and not a mirage.

banners
Back