The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Reuploading Youtube videos ?

Is there anyway i can download and reupload youtube Videos without any penalty on my account ?
Be loyal my friend. Why do you need to steal someone else videos? You can find lots of creative common videos on YouTube so simply use them for promotion. YouTube is very restricted to the content right now.

Is there anyway i can download and reupload youtube Videos without any penalty on my account ?
You can do for adding slides at the beginning and in the different part of the video as well as a need to take care of music and then cropping the video a little more.

md5 doesn't work which video has high quality as well as which video already upload by the verfied user. Beside there you'll caught copyright for audio. YouTube also content about the content so you can upload but not get any rank.
I have found another secret software which helps you to be avoid copyright issue. Right now this software is being caught by audio copyright. I am working on more about it. Will let everyone know if I come up with the great result from this software.

Try vColonemaster. A wonderful software but haven't overcome to the copyright issue of verified channel's videos. But others are working great.

Try vColonemaster. A wonderful software but haven't overcome to the copyright issue of verified channel's videos. But others are working great.
I have the search on the internet but couldn't find this software. Would you like to share with us, please? Do you get any visitors by the way? Cause there is shadow banned applied on YouTube.

banners
Back