The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

RESOLVED! How to sent legal notice to CPA ad network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goyllo

Banned
Clickdelaer kept my money by cheating me, yes they cheat me. If you read my conversation with affiliate manger, then you will surely say, yes. He don't know what he says, the report he sent me was also fake.

Anyway is there any law to fight with CPA ad network?

Where I will find virtual lawyer since I am not in that country.

Clickdelaer kept my money by cheating me, yes they cheat me. If you read my conversation with affiliate manger, then you will surely say, yes. He don't know what he says, the report he sent me was also fake.

Anyway is there any law to fight with CPA ad network?

Where I will find virtual lawyer since I am not in that country.

Did you open a dispute thread in our Disputes and Resolutions forum with @ClickDealer to try and resolve this in the community?

Hello Arjunsinh, all unpaid leads come from 1 offer. Not only us but the advertiser detected multiple violations and obviously such traffic can not be paid.

Both the antifraud system Forensiq and the advertiser pointed out the same:
- Same device ID for multiple conversions
2016-05-25_1550 - andrew_cld's library
- Proxy usage and conversions from IP's with bad repuitation
2016-05-25_1601 - andrew_cld's library

We do not pay for fraudulent traffic, but as affiliate network and guarantor of your payments we will compensate everything except 3rd tier leads tracked as US leads (as you told it happened because of opera proxy 2016-05-25_1242 - andrew_cld's library ) from our own pocket.

I am sending you a full conversion report from november till today. Payment will be made next week.

Unfortunately we will have to end our cooperation at this point as threatening AMs is not how we see a win-win partnership.

Therefore account will be closed as soon as you receive the payment. With all the due respect, ClickDealer wishes you the best of luck with other networks.

You're idiot, oh sorry, let me say all the thing that compile with this community.

Checkout the skype conversation again, I said about opera browser leads. Because opera browser use default proxy setting to all user to kick out tracking.

And let me clear one thing, you have already cut those red cells leads and cut my $140 balance, so my balance goes from $540 to $400 approx.

So I said in skype conversation that, all the red cells leads is right because user was using opera browser hence those leads was from tier 3 country not from tier 1 country. But you guys just convert all the leads as tier 3 country, why? Other leads was real, and I also sent all the proof to andrew, and he said, "now he can't do anything because andrew said advertiser already paid less, so we can't do anything. "

So my total goes to $400, then I decide to note to use this network anymore, I ping them tons of time to get my $400, actually it was more than $400, because the leads was real and it is from tier 3, but I decide to it is OK, if I did not get that. But these bloody guys, want to keep all the balance.

After pinging many times, andrew sent me one fake report, which does not exact as first report. I don't know when I first said him to prove all the thing he denied it and says advertiser paid them less, so they can't pay $540. And now he said, advertiser don't want to pay anything because all the leads are fake. I just shocked, I mean WTF, I have also sent live proof about my ads campaign, and I paid for paid traffic, all the leads was real, and how dare they don't want to paid anything, then I realize actually this ad network don't want to pay me, because andrew was said, advertiser already paid less, then now how they don't want to pay. So it is clear that they want to keep my balance.

And now andrew sent me mail that, I will get total $146, which means they want to keep 400-146 = $254

I am writing this long reply, just because I hate professional reply, you guys act like you are very genuine, right , and very honest, but actually you're not. You want to make your family happy by sucking common man blood. But One thing you should note that, things gonna changed with time, and My Allah make it reverse one day.

I don't want your any money, even I am not going to take any legal action against you, because I have not enough money. I am just living simple life, which guys like andrew ruined it.

I don't want any money, do not reply to this thread.

I will tell you this only once, if you continue to be threatening, abrasive, hurtful, nasty, or engage in any further name calling, you will be banned. This Disputes forum is for working out disputes in a civil manner!

You signed up on clickdealer with the name "arjunsinh" and you just said "My Allah". I see what you did there mate. :D Guess the anger got the best of you.

Unfortunately we will have to end our cooperation at this point as threatening AMs is not how we see a win-win partnership.

Unfortunately, he does not learn his lessons. I've had to ban him for life and end his relationship here as well. He has been threatening us also, with DMCA Complaint for not removing this thread. He isn't capable of reading a TOS or policies perhaps.

Resolved. Thread Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back