The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Request mobile tools here!

crysper

Hey guys,

Virgil here from AffKit.com. Together with K and some big names in the industry we are preparing a BIG launch for The Dojo in November.

To celebrate it, AffKit will launch it's MOBILE TOOLS section which will be available(together with the other 16 tools) for free inside The Dojo (life-time access). Note that The Dojo price may increase, so it's a good idea to get The Dojo now before the launch.

So, even if you are not a member of The Dojo yet and you are planning to be, or you just need/like to have one or more mobile tools to make your mobile marketing much easier, please post your requests/suggestions here.

We'll start with 3-4 tools and add more over time, based on user requests/feedback.

Ok guys, tell us what mobile tools you want and we'll built them for you.

My suggestion is a landing page builder. Or just very simple templates where you can quickly and easily swap out your own text, images, background, etc.

My suggestion is a landing page builder. Or just very simple templates where you can quickly and easily swap out your own text, images, background, etc.

Like K said,there are lots of great looking and responsive landers inside The Dojo, you need just notepad to edit them.

@susmanto web developer for mobile?

I am using OneMinuteMobilePro-Software to build landing page. Offline design is good and meet my criteria. BUT, after i have uploaded to web server, design is not match and very bad. It was a messs. Any body use this OneMinuteMobilePro-Software

I am using OneMinuteMobilePro-Software to build landing page. Offline design is good and meet my criteria. BUT, after i have uploaded to web server, design is not match and very bad. It was a messs. Any body use this OneMinuteMobilePro-Software
Isn't that a WSO? I don't know the product, but WSOs rarely are high quality so this may explain.

C'mon guys, think on what things you want to automate when building and running mobile campaigns, or scripts that you wanted and can't find or what you find are low quality. This thread is an opportunity to get something that will save a lot of time and headaches in your mobile journey.

Could you specify what kind of tools were added exactly?

Mobile detection tool
The Mobile Detection tool gives you an easy-to-use script to call the user's mobile phone/tablet handset/brand on your landing page. It also gives you the option to retrieve the web browser used and the OS(operating system) that is running on the phone/tablet. Showing information about visitor handset will increase the conversion rate and CTR of the landing page.

http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/mobile-handset-detection-script-video-included.12776/

Back button redirect tool
The Back Button Redirect tool will help you to easily implement a cross-browser, back button redirection script for your mobile landers. This technique is used by super-affiliates to squeeze extra 20%-35% profits from their mobile campaigns. Fortunately, with AffKit you'll be able to put it to work right away. The idea behind this is that you have another chance to re-engage lost leads and give them a better offer, discount or a more persuasive message before they leave for good.

http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/back-button-redirection-script-video-included.12782/

@crysper Could you guys also add pop-under script tool?

One of my guys is working to find a way to get it working, but each time a new browser version comes out, all the work is for nothing. Browser developers focus to block the pop-ups, so is like an uphill battle. If you are not an ad network that makes a good part of the profits from it, is not really worth it to "battle" with mozilla and google.

We have something, but it's on a level maybe a bit better on what you can find online atm, but it's not good enough to release it.

Just a few days ago I examined about 3 commercial pop-unders, they all said "it works 100% on all browsers, including mobile"...bullshit, it wasn't working in either. I also see many github projects fall apart because they can't keep up with browser updates.

So unfortunately, I can't promise anything.

I second to pop-under script tool! this must be a real nice tool for us.

MI
Back