“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Request Declined by Merch by Amazon

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Bachroll, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Bachroll

Bachroll Affiliate affiliate

Hi, I received this email today by Merch by Amazon a few days after applying to them:

"Thank you for requesting a Merch by Amazon account
    We appreciate your interest, but your account request has been declined. We thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to us and encourage you to check out other selling options on Amazon
    ."

I don't understand why I wasn't approved since I already have a Amazon Seller Account. Anyway, I read in Reddit that some people has applied again, even the same day they received this email and were approved a few days after. I'm not sure if this is true. Does anyone have experience being rejected in Merch by Amazon and applying again? Should I have to wait to apply again? Thank you.

2. CPA Evolution 2.0
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

I'm sorry you were declined and also that I don't know the answer to your question. I'm hoping that creating a new post to bump you will help someone with a response to see it.

4. Bachroll

Thank you. I heard that I can apply again after one month with the same account. I'm still trying to find a way to do it sooner. I'll post any update in this thread.

5. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

Ok, thanks. Please keep us posted. I hope you will get approved soon.

6. Bachroll

I’ve been doing a research here and there to see what options I have to reapply to Merch by Amazon. I’m still not sure if I can do it after a month with the same account. I can’t find any official information that confirms I can do that way. Anyway, what I did find was a few “tricks” to try to get a new account. This is the plan I’m going to follow:

1 – Reapply using a different IP address son there’s no IP match between my logins. I was thinking to do it from a coffee shop with Wifi or something similar. Maybe it’s easier to do using a VPN or a proxy.

2 – Create a new Amazon account using the VPN or Proxy and use the new email to reapply. This way there will not be an email match.

3 – Use a different street address. Since I used the address of my parents, this time I’ll use the current rented house I’m living in. What worries me here is that I’m from Spain and maybe that’s a drawback. It would be better to have a US street address. Not sure of this.

4 – Use a different bank account which I already have. Again, it’s a Spanish bank account.

5 – I was also thinking of doing research on Merch by Amazon to see what’s selling and the get a few ideas to design my own t-shirts. Then go to Upwork or Fiverr and order at least 10 designs. This way I can show them to Amazon so they can see I already have designs ready.

This is basically what I will try to do. There’s no guarantee I’ll get in but at least it’s worth a try. Please feel free to through any idea or advice about the plan. Thank you.

MI