The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Reprogramming the Mind for Success Affiliate Program 50% Commission

tracker88

affiliate
My name is Jim Moore and I am the affiliate manager at Reprogramming the Mind for Success. Perhaps we can explore the possibilities of working together, in an affiliate type of relationship.

Reprogramming the Mind for Success was written by Dean Whittingham after his parents won the lottery only to become bankrupt 4 years later and part of the 95% of lottery winners who end up with the same fate. The event caused Dean to research the reasons why such a dismal failure rate exists and discovered the real science behind the attraction to failure.

Armed with this knowledge he was able to use this science to change things around and create success instead! He has now created a book and program that not only teaches this science, but also how to Reprogram the Mind for Success. He has helped many, not only in finance, but in health, relationships and many other areas of life. You can read some of the powerful testimonials here Reprogramming the Mind for Success - | The Law of Attraction | The Science Behind The Secret

The best part of it is, Dean offers the first half of his book free, which you can offer free on your site or to your list. It has a high conversion rate and can be branded with your own affiliate link. More on this below.

For you as an affiliate,

- you will earn 50% commission per sale

- no minimums - make one sale and get paid for it, make 1000 sales and get paid for them

- you can promote using our own affiliate program or your ClickBank ID

- you can re-brand the bonus giveaway using our affiliate program or your ClickBank ID. We give you full and simple instructions on how to do this

- we provide email copy

- we provide graphics (banner and images) and text link html codes

- we have 6 powerful articles you can post on your blog, web site, autoresponder etc

- IT IS EASY!

If you think this is something you would like to promote and make money from, you can get started straight away!

To get started, simply visit this page for further instructions. Regardless of which method you wish to employ, be it with us or using your ClickBank ID, you will find easy to follow links and instructions to guide you to start promoting now.

Reprogramming the Mind for Success - Affiliates

And on a final note, I would like to offer you the first half of Dean's book as a download for you to peruse. This will give you a great introduction to the science behind the law of attraction and the Reprogramming the Mind for Success program.

http://www.reprogrammingthemind.com/RMFSGift.pdf

I look forward to us working together and if you need anything more or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us

banners
Back