The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TrafficGoldmine

affiliate
From Boulder, CO. Im a techie, biker, hiker, frisbee golfer and hippie wrangler.

For work - I am an advertiser / affiliate manager. I am also an avid developer, marketer, Wordpress consultant in my "off time"...

Im looking forward to meeting other affiliates, marketers and developers

Last edited:
From Boulder, CO.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @TrafficGoldmine , it's great to have you with us.

Im a techie, biker, hiker, frisbee golfer and hippie wrangler.

For work - I am an advertiser / affiliate manager. I am also an avid developer, marketer, Wordpress consultant in my "off time"...

Im looking forward to meeting other affiliates, marketers and developers

We had a member representing Traffic Gold Mine and with the username @JonTrafficGoldmine . The last time he updated the company's Resource account here was Feb 13, 2014 and the last time he visited the community was Nov 28, 2015.

Is he still with your company? Or are you here to replace him or represent the company along side him?

Let us know and we'll get things sorted out for you and add you to our Traffic Resource Listing for your company.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back