The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Rejected] Peerfly

CPA.Stdnt

Yesterday night, I've signed up for MaxBounty & Peerfly to start my CPA Journey.. But when i wake up and check my email. A rejected mail has been appeared..

The message:

Hi [name],

Thank you for applying with PeerFly. Unfortunately, in the interest of our advertisers, we will not be able to work with you without a traffic reference from another CPA network. Are you a publisher with any other CPA affiliate network that is similar to PeerFly that will vouch for the quality of your traffic? All you have to do is reply to this email with their website link and your affiliate managers email and we'll do the rest. In order for the network to count as a reference you must have earned at least $500 with them. Keep in mind that Adsense, ClickBank and Amazon are not CPA networks and we cannot accept references from them. In addition we cannot accept account screenshots as a reference.

If you're not with any other networks we suggest joining the networks below. You can then send us a reference with them.
PointClickTrack
Adscend Media
Amped Media
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

I thought, Peerfly also accept beginners. If They don't, Then it's my fault to sign up..

Now, I'm waiting for MaxBounty to call for me interview. Hope they accept me..

Yesterday night, I've signed up for MaxBounty & Peerfly to start my CPA Journey.. But when i wake up and check my email. A rejected mail has been appeared..

The message:

Hi [name],

Thank you for applying with PeerFly. Unfortunately, in the interest of our advertisers, we will not be able to work with you without a traffic reference from another CPA network. Are you a publisher with any other CPA affiliate network that is similar to PeerFly that will vouch for the quality of your traffic? All you have to do is reply to this email with their website link and your affiliate managers email and we'll do the rest. In order for the network to count as a reference you must have earned at least $500 with them. Keep in mind that Adsense, ClickBank and Amazon are not CPA networks and we cannot accept references from them. In addition we cannot accept account screenshots as a reference.

If you're not with any other networks we suggest joining the networks below. You can then send us a reference with them.
PointClickTrack
Adscend Media
Amped Media
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

I thought, Peerfly also accept beginners. If They don't, Then it's my fault to sign up..

Now, I'm waiting for MaxBounty to call for me interview. Hope they accept me..

When a rep calls you from Maxbounty, be honest with her, tell her whatever you know about PPC and SEO, she will just ask you random questions like how do you promote direct offers? do you have any prior experience in CPA? have you ever done PPC? if yes then what was the ROI, what is the minimum bid you do for PPC etc.

These are all the basic questions, it's pretty easy to get into maxbounty. Just be honest, don't try to give answers for the questions you don't know. Just say I don't know this.

Good luck & let us know how the call goes.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back