The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Redfirenetwork [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathsymi

affiliate
Red Fire is the new generation in Affiliate Marketing!
With our friendly and accessible staff, campaigns specifically targeted to make you more money in your niche, an easy to use interface and clear reporting we make it easy! For publishers, we offer No Minimum Threshold payments, no more needing to earn $50 or $100 to get paid! Red Fire pays publishers on a NET 30 basis, on time, every time! We'll do everything we can to help you maximize your ROI while keeping the hassle low with features like Campaign Auto Insert for ShiftCode script owners and easy to set up automatic postback!

Come check us out!!!

Attachments

• redfirenetwork.png
    redfirenetwork.png
    5 KB · Views: 543
Redfire Network Rocks!

#1 Network, If you find it somewhere else and they don't have it just let them know and they will get it added for you.
Very Trust Worthy, I've been with them for Years and they are Great, Very Friendly and willing to help when they can.

If You're not a member You should be!

View attachment 2409

Attachments

• redfireproof.png
    redfireproof.png
    20 KB · Views: 159
Thanks so much for your awesome review and payment proof, and I'm very happy to work with you as well :).

Just from my dealings with them non-affiliate wise (I'm a web designer), they've been great to do business with. As I always say, if they treat their non-affiliate business dealings this way, its a good reflection of how they conduct the rest of their business. :)

Red Fire are one of the best networks I work with. They are continually adding new offers as well as working to improve each campaigns performance and rate. Our Account Manager is always around and very quick to answer our query and questions.

Would 100% recommend this network

Always there for you Cavalier07 :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review it is greatly appreciated.

We do have some, you can contact me more directly to inquire as to specifics.

Thank you.
Kat

I always have a good experience with RedfFire, many great offers, on time payments, good referral program and Kathy seems to always be available if I have a question ,, Thanks RedFire :)

With our friendly and accessible staff, campaigns specifically targeted to make you more money in your niche, an easy to use interface and clear reporting we make it easy! For publishers, we offer No Minimum Threshold payments, no more needing to earn $50 or $100 to get paid! Red Fire pays publishers on a NET 30 basis, on time, every time! We'll do everything we can to help you maximize your ROI while keeping the hassle low with features like Campaign Auto Insert for ShiftCode script owners and easy to set up automatic postback!

Come check us out!!!
I have registered for an account ( mail :duongquacolong4@gmail.com )
Please help my approval
thank

Hey kathsymi... I am interested in applying to your network but have a few questions first.

Can you give me your skype name so that I can reach out to you?

Josen

kathsymi updated Redfirenetwork with a new update entry:

Redfirenetwork

With our friendly and accessible staff, campaigns specifically targeted to make you more money in your niche, an easy to use interface and clear reporting we make it easy! For publishers, we offer No Minimum Threshold payments, no more needing to earn $50 or $100 to get paid! Red Fire pays publishers on a NET 30 basis, on time, every time! We'll do everything we can to help you maximize your ROI while keeping the hassle low with features...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back