The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Redesigned Technorati Broadens Search Capabilities

temi

affiliate
The blog search engine Technorati has launched a new design and a number of under the hood improvements that move the site away from the niche blog market and into the wider world of online searching.
CEO Dave Sifry outlines the changes on his blog, which he says are largely in response to Technorati’s increasingly mainstream user base

source and full story

I must admit I've never got Technorati never seen any traffic from there to the blogs I have registered with them and whenever I try to find blogs using it I just find spam and nonsense ... perhaps it's just me? -- AND I find the site so slooooow.....

Any change Technorati is good for me...

I agree with you, technocrati can do with a lot of improvement but somehow it has managed to convince bloggers that its the authority when it comes to blogs listing.
Whenever I search on it, I tend to get error too :(

I have had no luck with it at all, and I agree with you temi, they bamboozled the bloggers into thinking that they are THE ONE!! They might pull it off! For what it's worth, they have a heck of an idea with the claiming feature! Time will tell...

They are actually quite useful in gauging how many backlinks you are getting from other blogs.

- MENJ

MI
Back