The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Recommended 'no-win no-free' debt recovery agencies / legal firms please?

Azam.net

Pursuing a few non-payers which are businesses.

Can anybody recommend any debt collection agencies that work on a no-win no-fee basis? There's lots and lots I've found online, but I don't which ones are the best.

I'm looking for ones that go the extra mile and do not add on hidden fees should matters proceed to legal action.

Thanks very much.

Personal loan is that the best resolution to deal with your imperative commitment. whereas there area unit varied edges of stepping into for private loan, the responsibility is on you to set up your budget to accommodate compensation of loan. With wise coming up with, you'll create the most effective use of private loans.

I know that this is old but since the last post, debt has skyrocketed in the private sectors as well as personal. If anyone wants to give someone a personal loan, it is important to cover yourself. Especially loans that are dealing with hardships, get a promissory note! Also, if you ever have a doubt that the person is going to pay you back, submit them to collections immediately. What blew my mind is when I discovered that most debtors really do have the money, they are just disrespectful and think that it is a waste of time to pay you back. Set yourself up for success.

Take collateral, mortgage lien is best. If you make a loan to a family member or friend -- it may turn out to be a gift (too often). Those are *karma loans* these go around and come back at times ;)

Legal firms? If the debt is less that $10K a lawyer will not sue -- and debtors know that ...

Some attorneys work on a contingency basis and are hungry for any cases that they can work around $4k. Affiliate attorneys for collection agencies who have represented multiple clients have no problem utilizing their experience to make as much money as they can. It is standard policy to petition judges to have any and all court costs, legal fees, collections fees, etc. placed in a judgment. As we all know, judgments are glorified receipts so the next step is debtor exams, levy and execution, garnishing wages and so forth. Lawyers get theirs.

MI
Back