The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Recommended low paying offer?

Mithras

affiliate
Hi again:)

I'm just wondering why most people recommend starting with a low paying offer to begin with.

Just having a look at a couple different networks

And for example one network offers a
voucher-email submit=$2.00

And another network offers

Voucher-email submit=$5-10

Wouldn't be better to work with the higher paying one??

my advice start with mobile ppi offers low payout offers
check expertmobi they have a lot of these offers
Thank you tyoussef:)

But am confused why to start with low paying offers??

If say, both offers require a email submit or install.

Wouldn't it just be smarter to work with the highest paying offer

Thank you for your help:)

Hi again:)

I'm just wondering why most people recommend starting with a low paying offer to begin with.

Just having a look at a couple different networks

And for example one network offers a
voucher-email submit=$2.00

And another network offers

Voucher-email submit=$5-10

Wouldn't be better to work with the higher paying one??
Vouchers are harder to convert, ppi or cpi are much easier to generate conversions, thus are easier to optimize and get solid data.

Hi again:) I'm just wondering why most people recommend starting with a low paying offer to begin with.

First of all, payouts can make very little difference to how profitable a campaign can be. You will find marketers in this community earning big with low payout offers.

Next, it can be much less expensive as a Newbie to cut their teeth on lower payout offers as they tend to be far less expensive to drive conversions. Now this isn't always true, but it's true more often than not.

Just remember, a small payout offer that can be scaled up can earn BIG!

Last edited:

First of all, payouts can make very little difference to how profitable a campaign can be. you will find marketers in this community earning big with low payout offers.

Next, it can much less expensive as a Newbie to cut their teeth on lower payout offers as they tend to be far less expensive to drive conversions. Now this isn't always true, but it's true more often than not.

Just remember, a small payout offer that can be scaled up can earn BIG![/QUOTE]
Ok thanks:)

So depending on the payout of the offer, whether it's a big or small payout, will effect the bidding?

Hence why a lot of people recommend beginner marketers to start small and work their way up??

MI
Back