The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Reccomend me please Dating Affiliate program

S.HD

affiliate
Hi guys!
Reccomend me please dating affiliate program that allow traffic from all countries and pay money for user's registration.

I want to redirect traffic from facebook and other social networks but it's hard for me use affilliate programs, what allow only 5-6 cjuntries, such as Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia etc. cause big part of my users is from another countries, such as India, Arabic etc.

Thank you!

Hey there! Don't you wanna take a look at our network? We have a lot of dating offers for Asia, Europe, Latam and others. You'll definitely find smth for your traffic ;)

I can cover you Europe, nothing in Asia unfortunately.

For Europe GEO's, apply bellow.

What kind of volume are you pushing? If it is high enough we would work with you on getting a custom GEO rotation script in place and rotating to our top converting offers. Feel free to reach out when you get a moment.

We have dating and other exclusive offers, welcome to ping me on skype: winniesue.s
:)

Hi S.HD,

We can definitely help you with the dating program! More than that we can also support you with the following:
- 1000+ Direct CPA/CPI campaigns (mainstream, dating, adult);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)

Looking forward in seeing your application (Login - DCypher Media)

I'm running ExpertMobi datings, they have a lot of them for various GEO's.
I'd recommend you to try.

banners
Back