The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

REALLY stoked to be Here!

What are you looking for in a network?

• Total voters

Don'Jefe

affiliate
I've been a lurker for quite some time on Affiliate Fix and look forward to providing as much value to the community as I have received! I write the next part with humility. I believe that the skills, perspective, and knowledge I have gained over the past 10years are valuable and hope they help many of you grow your business or improve your life. I've been a consultant in marketing and sales for over a decade, have built and sold a handful of businesses. I truly love connecting with like minded entrepreneurs, to help, encourage, and assist in any way I can though their endeavors!

Because I love to make new friends, build meaningful relationships, and help others I found myself pairing up with a CPA network (Scorpio Media) that values each of it's partners (publishers) and sees them as people of a tribe rather than #'s or employees. I am head of Partner Experience at Scorpio Media and look forward to each day as an opportunity to serve out partners.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BUDDY NOX's INTRO! He's a real pro and has a lot to offer too!

Please feel free to contact me any time! and join me and other fellow internet marketers in our daily Google Hangouts Monday - Friday 5pm-6pm* EST.

Last edited:
banners
Back