The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ready to start making money?

Paul_KY

affiliate
Although I'm heavy into affiliate CPA based marketing, I do understand the theory behind the Adsense publisher. If the Asense publisher wants to make money, they need to publish content with high CPC keyword themes, right?

I found a list, though, IMHO, only a mild gauge, which shows avg and max bids on certain keywords. You may want to create an entire subsite, which focuses on the keyword/s, or an entire site. It seems to me, all it really takes is a few hours of research on the subject/keywords, and write pages and pages of articles and information, and without being too spammy, including the keyword/s.

One could go to elance.com and have someone else take the time to do the research, and then write article after article. So you'd being paying a few hundred bucks to some poor chap, who has no idea you'll be using his content, which will pay for itself the very first month the site is SEO.

Hope this helps.

http://www.strangelogic.com/adwords_data.txt

Why is robster editing my posts?

I could definately incorporate some of that into my current sites, great find Paul!

Where does the data come from, Paul? The idea is absolutley right :) but the figures don't work out, at least according to the overture tool:

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/rc/srch/

Then click on 'view bid tool' and see what the current rates for some terms are. Some in the list are close but others are way off.

Matthew,

Read this part of the initial post: "I found a list, though, IMHO, only a mild gauge, which shows avg and max bids on certain keywords."

Again, it's only a mild gauge. You'll need to do your own homework to know which keywords work best for you.

Sure, Paul, just another comment. I think the idea's spot on.

Any idea where the data in the txt file comes from?

I can highly recommend this one 'adverse credit remortgage' :D although there are plenty of words in this arena that are not being hit properly Thankfully lol.

Matthew,

On another forum, some quack was trying to peddle a list, such as the one I posted above, for 29.95 via his website. Someone else pointed out the FACT, these lists are readily available, absolute free. It just takes some searching.

Hope that helps.

Paul, On ther DP forum people are constantly trying to sell these lists it stinks. The trick with these lists though, is to use them as a starting point for research. They really can get you into an area that you might not have thought of before.

Old Welsh Guy said:
I can highly recommend this one 'adverse credit remortgage' :D although there are plenty of words in this arena that are not being hit properly Thankfully lol.

BTW OWG,
Do you have any low down on adverse credit mortgage you can give me? I am starting a property section on one of my sites in a few month, regular and adverse credit mortgage services will be complimentary.

Any help on getting info about adverse mortgage providers will be useful

Thanks Paul. Just wondering.

As regards selling these lists goes, I don't think a list like that is worth anything at all, although it's interesting to look at. I have been doing quite a bit of keyword research for a couple of sites I've turned into blogs though and I think if it's done properley (with keyword themes, lots of different keywords for each theme and a variety of bids for each term to start with) then it could be a useful service for people who use Adsense on their site, especially bloggers.

It would give them lots of ideas that maybe they hadn't thought of, like OWG says, and help them clarify thier ideas a bit more, as well as providing each person with literally hundreds of good keyphrases related to their topic.

One thing I've noticed is by doing it this way is that their are some false friends as it were, with very high max bids in 1st place but then the amount just drops right off in bids 2, 3, 4 etc...

I agree, OWG. People are always looking for easy way to riches, so to say. One, "list" is not going to make you a boatload of money. Tons of EFFORT may help you make a boatload of money.

"One thing I've noticed is by doing it this way is that their are some false friends as it were, with very high max bids in 1st place but then the amount just drops right off in bids 2, 3, 4 etc..."

You've got that right.

When I bid on PPC keywords, I want that #3 slot. #1 and #2 are acting like children, trying to show who can be #1, so their bids, most of the time, are WAY higher than the #3/#4/#5 slots. Plus, statistics are now showing that, while receiving the bulk of the traffic, they're receiving the traffic, which will most likely leave their site, as people like to comparison shop, just like in the offline world.

It seems to me that you'd want keywords lower down on the list wouldn't you? Wouldn't these be stable enough to always be there with the top words always changing? Just curious.

2nd or third place is ideal. as the eys will often look across from the top organic result. This normally lines up with the 2nd place result, as the first place is alongside the two sponsored links.

Did you know that certain Internet folks have screen resolutions at 1024x768/higher and the others (about 45% now) are at 800x600? If you know your market well, and know the sector, which uses 1024x768/higher, you'll know that you don't have SEO your a*s off for those folks, as a #7/#8 will easily be seen, without scrolling down. So then you get to spend more time SEO your a*s off for those, like me, who still have their screen resulotion set at 800x600. Heh...Heh...

psychology - the things we hear first and last are remembered most (I've looked at alot of studies confirming this during my degree). The last PPC spot shown on the screen ie. #8 or #10 will have as much attention drawing as the #1, providing you write good ads.

The difference is in the click through rates though.

That said, many people waste time, and more importantly money, by running adwords campaigns when they do not have the first clue about marketing.

A wel written advert should stop people clicking on your adas much as it asks people to! Wasted clicks cost money, so simply by adding a qualifier you can save yourself a fortune in clicks that can not convert.

temi said:
BTW OWG,
Do you have any low down on adverse credit mortgage you can give me? I am starting a property section on one of my sites in a few month, regular and adverse credit mortgage services will be complimentary.

Any help on getting info about adverse mortgage providers will be useful

Send me an email, I will help you out no probs.

banners
Back