REACH Network

Official REACH Network - Cheap verified traffic

Nadya REACH Network

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
REACH Network
Nadya REACH Network submitted a new resource:

REACH Network - An open real-time PPC platform

REACH Network represents an online advertising platform working on PPC model.

Our mission is to deliver ROI-driven results for publishers and advertisers by providing advanced tech solutions and personal approach to every customer.

As a publisher, you’ll get payments twice a month (NET15 basis) to any payment system you prefer (PayPal, EPESE, Webmoney, bank wire). We work with direct advertisers and do not allow any malware/ tech...​

Read more about this resource...

I see no update on this resource, I have a question, do you have adult traffic? what is minimum deposit for advertisers?

Regards
IndeXer

I see no update on this resource, I have a question, do you have adult traffic? what is minimum deposit for advertisers?

Regards
IndeXer

Hello,

Sorry for a delayed reply.

We do not work with adult traffic.

Minimum deposit to start advertising is $50. Please let me know if you are interested.

Minimum daily budget is now reduced to $5

A lot of our clients asked us to make daily budget limit lower. We made additional optimization on the backend for campaigns with smaller budgets. It allowed us to safely reduce minimum daily budget requirement to $5 instead of $25.

Minimum Budget Reduced.jpg

Feel free to post here any questions you may have.

Password Recovery

We’ve added a possibility to recover the forgotten password. You can go to the login page simple.reachnetwork.pro and click “Forgot your password?” notice in the right bottom corner of the screen. The password recovery instruction will be sent to your email.

Password Recovery Simple.jpg

Hi everyone,

From now on you can duplicate the sites (feeds) that have been created before. Simply log in to your admin panel under simple.reachnetwork.pro, go to “Sites” and choose the site you’d like to duplicate. This option helps to faster create sites with similar settings.

attachment.php

banners
Back