The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Re-lunch of Urllinking with new script

This is great news. I shall use for definate it looks a great script.

BTW feel free to promote it over at triphp:D

It is more than likely me being thick, but the download just installs phpld basic free version...did i miss something:confused:

The script dosnt work, neither does the support. Dont use it it messes up your directory.

Thanks for all of your reply. Bagi & Temi, both of you cannot hijack my thread. Both of you can start a new thread for this apoundalink script. This is not fair. This type of hijacking is not allow by terms and condition. Am i right or wrong?

The script dosnt work, neither does the support. Dont use it it messes up your directory.

here I do not start this thread regarding script, and I am not the developer of this script. You can directly contact with the script owner, if you got any problem. You cannot destroy my thread motivation. You can start a new thread for this script purpose or can contact with the owner at phplinkdirectory.com/forum

Before posting please do think about the your posting and the thread motivation. Both are same or not.

here I do not start this thread regarding script, and I am not the developer of this script. You can directly contact with the script owner, if you got any problem. You cannot destroy my thread motivation. You can start a new thread for this script purpose or can contact with the owner at phplinkdirectory.com/forum

Before posting please do think about the your posting and the thread motivation. Both are same or not.

Maybe so but others have a right to know if there are problems with scripts advertised here.That was the purpose and motivation of my post.

Thanks for all of your reply. Bagi & Temi, both of you cannot hijack my thread. Both of you can start a new thread for this apoundalink script. This is not fair. This type of hijacking is not allow by terms and condition. Am i right or wrong?

I think you are righ rakib, apologies, i have removed my post about the alternative script, I offered it when every one said you are not responding to their request for help for the script you advertised.

Bagi, Please read Temi's posting. I do not hijack any post. At the beginning I did some wrong due to lacking of my knowledge. Then, Temi has teach me about forum posting, I learn and now the last arround 400 posting I did properly. I did not get any complain. Please before make any complain against anybody please think about it. I am here not to do fight, want to develop my online business, nothing else. My aim & objective is very clear. If, you people are not like to me please tell me I am ready to leave this place forever.

midlandi, your motive is very good and noble. I appreciate it. Hope, I have time to cooperate you a lot, but, I am dam busy with my next upcoming many sites and lot of template design orders. I am passing very busy time; I am working more than 15 hours in a day. To get help and achieve your target according your motivation you can start another thread. Many people are here, who can help you. My complain was that u cannot reply here this type of posting like help seeking or script problem. I have no intension to make any bad relation with you. You are my good buyers of my sites. I like you many postings in several forums and I am also member of your forum. Please do not mis-understand.

Rakib, you are absolutely right. I was really knob. I'm sorry, didn't want to offend you.:armada3:

Sorry again.

I moderate myself by deleting the wrong posts.

banners
Back