The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Razbox.com Education Lead Generation Affiliate Program

Razbox

Hello,

RazBox specializes in working with our affiliates to generate higher education leads that can be sent to one of our many online and on-campus colleges and universities nationwide. With over 1500 degree programs, RazBox partners with website publishers of any size and demographic to provide their visitors with relevant and personalized education opportunities. We pay affiliates 40% percent of what we make so your revenue opportunities are limitless. Join our growing list of publishers and un-tap a new revenue stream!
  • Using our robust technology, you are able to make money by targeting offers to your visitors with a variety of ad placement options.
  • Customizable optimization program allows you to target your traffic by controlling which offers are displayed on your site.
  • We pay you for every quality lead you collect for us, giving you unlimited commission potential.
  • Free to sign up! No membership fees.
  • No exclusivity clause unlike other affiliate programs in the industry, which allows you the freedom to run our business as you like
  • Real time, instant access to lead collect reports, converted sales and your account information on our proprietary software.

Visit us today at www.razbox.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tammy Nozawa
Affiliate Account Manager
cs@razbox.com
888-495-0199
@RazboxAff

I posted back in October but since then our program has drastically grown- we are up to almost 500 live schools! I am still looking to affiliates, big and small, to help generate edu leads, please contact me if you can help!

Tammy Nozawa
cs@razbox.com
(888) 495-0199

MI
Back