The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Rate my Blog, Please!

astaqauliyah

affiliate
Guys,
I have managed my personal site. Please give me your comment or advices to improve this site. Here is the site:

URL REMOVED - OWG

All comments and advices will be highly appreciated.
Thank you for participate on this thread.

Asta

Last edited by a moderator:
The site looks good though the title is too plain. I think it will look better if you add some design on your header. Why not add a logo for your site and modify the style of your title.

The color of the background is too dark. Better change it to a lighter one. That's only my suggestion. It's really up to you.

The site looks good though the title is too plain. I think it will look better if you add some design on your header. Why not add a logo for your site and modify the style of your title.

The color of the background is too dark. Better change it to a lighter one. That's only my suggestion. It's really up to you.
I will try to add an image header for this site. Thank you

I have removed the link to the site as the review request didn't follow the guidelines.

Guys we put a LOT of time into putting these togewther, they are there for YOUR benefit mplease follow them. If you can't be bothered to spend a few minutes following them, then top quality reviewers will not spend a few minutes reviewing your site! (not that the people wh have reviewed are not top quality) :D

http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/website-reviews/11636-new-website-review-guidelines-rules.html

We could distract him somehow when his domain comes up for renewal and grab it : ) It would be cool if you could create thread templates for posts in different sections.

Last edited by a moderator:
We implimented this system on HighRankings and the quality of advice shot up. Personally, when I see a request for review that says 'here is my site, what do you think' (or similar) I just ignore it.

on a well constructed review request, I will spend almost as much time as I would for £100 quick site review. The MAIN thing is that it forces the site owner to say whatt THEY want out of the review.

banners
Back