The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ranking on youtube

Alright well i started ranking on all 4 of my videos but then 2 of them dropped off the ranking do you guys think youtube is starting to punish those that use youtube booasters?

What are youtube booasters? As far as I know, you can still hit youtube videos pretty hard with spam and they'll still do well... Its primarily because the videos are all an extension of YouTube I think.

That's how youtube works. When you create a video it will rank you in the top 5 or top 10 depending on the competition and then lower your rank. Be patient, keep using vagex more and more and you will eventually get in the top 5. After 1 week or 2 you will probably be number 1.

Good luck ;)

Hello,

when creating video, are you looking into ytb keyword tool also? Since I do not find any good results within my topic. For exact match is "not enoug searches" for the most keywords, even if in adwords KT gets over 3000 exact searches. I hope that this isnt important :)

I think YouTube implements similar rules with the search engine, Google. Hey now belong to the same company. I believe they also incorporated the rules in Google to YouTube.

banners
Back