The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ranking Niche Stores???

LazyAssEh!

affiliate
Hi, I have been hearing a lot about niche stores,... making $$$ (serious coin - autopilot)

Niche stores are relatively easy to build (with plugin).

But how do you rank an estore in google? It must be ridiculously hard to find low comp. keyword for you to have a chance rank in the top 3.

Anyone have experience with this????

Give it to me straight boys.

Thanks

@LazyAssEh..... I have a experience in that... being a freelancer i have wrote many nichie stories for my clients... its easy to write nichie stories.....do you wont to write a nichie story or you just wanted to do SEO of the nichie story in google? because for SEO some specific keywords are needed hope so you know this. if you dont then i can tell you. because now a days SEO is must of every story or site because it increases your ranking

Hi, I have been hearing a lot about niche stores,... making $$$ (serious coin - autopilot)

Niche stores are relatively easy to build (with plugin).

But how do you rank an estore in google? It must be ridiculously hard to find low comp. keyword for you to have a chance rank in the top 3.

Like any site, ecommerce or not, the ranking will be heavily reliant on the content relativity, content quality, and the frequency of new quality content. This is massively more important to Google than any other factor!

Done right, you can rank extremely well in any niche, but especially the smaller highly active sub-niches.

It is possible to rank but you have to do what a lot of the other niche e-commerce sites don't bother to do.

1. Write high quality in detail long descriptions.

2. Write on site blog content specifically about a product and link to it.

3. Put together content for third-party sites, off-site blogs for example, and link that relevant content your product pages.

The more you do that, the more you will build strong relevance that will help you to rank.

MI
Back