“Propeller”/  MyBid

Raise Your Landing Pages CTR With Vibration

Certified

tyoussef

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
PureLander
Hello Every One
i just Wanna Past this Thing Here So that Cpa Mobile affiliates Who Doesn't take advantage of this They Will
Cus this really raise the CTR of your landing page No Doubt about it
only u need To past this Piece Of Code in your landing page

<script>
navigator.vibrate([1000, 300, 1000, 300,1000]);
</script>

put it in between Head
<html>
<head>
here
</head>
<body>

</body>
</html>

wow dude, this one is so much simpler than the one available in affkit!
It should work for all mobile device right?

Just came across a reaction from one of the people who seem ti have used the method. The feedback seems to be very okay and I will for sure trying it out. Thereafter is when I can be able to give my own feedback on the area above. Most of the time we are always stressed up by the networks that makes it extremely difficult just to access the javascript code to boost the CTR of the pages. We are grateful for your post buddy.

Just came across a reaction from one of the people who seem ti have used the method. The feedback seems to be very okay and I will for sure trying it out. Thereafter is when I can be able to give my own feedback on the area above. Most of the time we are always stressed up by the networks that makes it extremely difficult just to access the javascript code to boost the CTR of the pages. We are grateful for your post buddy.
where are you @Dr. Forum you are gone :) , we miss you here

I know that this thread is something old, the solution you are proposing does not work for me, do you know why?
I thought to make the vibration run when I open the LP, is it possible?
Thanks in advance
Hello Every One
i just Wanna Past this Thing Here So that Cpa Mobile affiliates Who Doesn't take advantage of this They Will
Cus this really raise the CTR of your landing page No Doubt about it
only u need To past this Piece Of Code in your landing page

<script>
navigator.vibrate([1000, 300, 1000, 300,1000]);
</script>

put it in between Head
<html>
<head>
here
</head>
<body>

</body>
</html>

I thought to make the vibration run when I open the LP, is it possible?
it's not going to happen.
it's not possible anymore, there is an update in the vibration API, you have to trigger an event first before you call vibrate object.
so forget about it, it's not working, and not just you, everybody else is suffering from this.

People do not post it on some free hostings like blogspot or even worse than that, put it in the normal page and you would be good to go absolutely and possibly, I clearly do not see anything else entirely and clearly....

banners
Back