“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official RainyDayMarketing [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainydayjasmine

affiliate
rainydayjasmine submitted a new resource:

RainyDayMarketing - Mobile CPI Ad Network

RainyDayMarketing is a mobile affiliate network featuring hundreds of direct and agency-level Android and iOS CPI campaigns. With global reach and MAT, Kochava and AppsFlyer integration, RainyDayMarketing is a superior fit for app developers looking for CPI traffic, and for quality publishers alike. For publishers, RainyDayMarketing has campaigns to match all traffic types, from in-app display to video, app discovery and virtual currency/app...

Read more about this resource...

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and make myself available to answer any questions regarding RainyDayMarketing. Please feel free to post to this forum with any questions about our model, our available campaigns, etc. and I'll be happy to answer.

Thanks,

Jasmine

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and make myself available to answer any questions regarding RainyDayMarketing. Please feel free to post to this forum with any questions about our model, our available campaigns, etc. and I'll be happy to answer.

Thanks,

Jasmine

Welcomde to the FIX @rainydayjasmine !

Are you Newbie friendly? We have an abundance of Newbies that are looking to break into desktop and mobile marketing. As well, we have many seasoned marketers from other fields looking to get into mobile, looking for new offers, and building relationships with new networks.

We look forward to seeing you around,

T J

Hi TJ,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, we are absolutely happy to work with new mobile affiliates assuming they have access to clean traffic and have a vision for how to present the apps to that traffic. Our Account Managers are more than happy to suggest appropriate campaigns to fit their traffic types, and will work closely with them to get up and running within our network.

We look forward to working with many FIX members.

Thanks.

Jasmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back