The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick question on Facebook campaigns

SirOdds

I have a little doubt that is bugging the hell out of my brain.

I understand Facebook seems to sometimes ban ad accounts for no specific reason. I'm trying to find out how that can affect my actual personal account.

I know that brand new accounts have very low rep, so they're easily and frequently hammered on. I plan or eventually running two o three legit fan pages and try to monetize from that. But it I eventually make a mistake, or FB decided to ban my Ad account for no real reason - what happens to my main personal account?

Hey dude

It shouldn't affect your personal account - but I have seen pretty much everything so it really depends on the reason for a ban being in place and the severity of it.

If it's literally just an honest mistake within the ad account or like a harmless oversight within a campaign due to an update to their guidelines or similar, you can usually get everything resolved fairly quickly.

As a general rule, if you always play by their rules and the official marketing guidelines and don't try to cut corners, you will be fine when it comes to using the main PPC ad platforms ;)

Nick

Yep @SirOdds, I only can confirm what @badboy_nick already said.

It's a pretty usual thing at Facebook, that your ads don't get accepted. No reasons to worry about.

If, however, your page is blocked, then there must be already a gross violation of the guidelines.

But all this still has no influence to your personal profile/timeline ;)

Here an additional link to Facebook's advertising guidelines:
Advertising Policies

MI
Back