The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick Affiliate And Traffic Tip

turbz

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

I'm Back For Good This Time. Glad To See One Of My Posts Are Still On The First Page Of this section, I think I wrote it last year if I'm not mistaken, I guess good posts stay....

Anyway Here's the quick tip:

A lot of people say they need a lot of traffic to make sales. That's wrong, You just need a little Targeted traffic to make sales. And for Affiliates, Getting this Targeted Traffic Could not be Easier as all the work is done for you.

Affiliates promote Other People's Products in return for a commission, Great! Now The Truth is we are all Lazy, We don't want to do work at all. We want it all Automated or Very little work to do. I have just the strategy to make it work.

The basic strategy is:

* Select a Great Product that is popular
- Must have some searches for the product name like maybe 20+ a day.
- Must be on the cheap side say maybe +-$27
- Must be q quality product that has good reviews about it

* Next, Create your own review of the product, Yes for this you have to buy the product so you give an honest review.
- Your review should be your site, Review site :D
- You should offer a Complementary Bonus if they purchase the product through your aff link

* Create Your bonus, This should be complementary and "Fill In" The missing link to the product.

* Create a Good Email Follow Up Campaign
- This is where the REAL money is made, in the follow up
- Choose 2 other Products that are related and higher priced, One Higher Priced and the other Residual.
- After your Subscribers Finish receive your Email follow-up series of Your Front end Product (the Cheapish One) They start getting the next product (Back-end) Email Follow-up series.
- After They receive that they get the next follow-up series.

--------------
You promote 3 products with 1 review site, you do all the hard work for 1 Affiliate promo and you make money from 3 products, Is that Automated or what?
--------------

Now Traffic Time.

Since it's a review which is Full of content you can rank in the search engines. Since the product receives 20+ searches a day that's where you're getting your traffic from.

This traffic is Extremely Laser Targeted and these people want to buy the product, That's why they searched for the products name.

They visit your site and buy through your link and get your bonus and join your Customer List and you Make 3 x the profit Thanks To follow up emails.

Getting to the top of the search engines is very easy for the product Name. Unfortunately Because of Copyright Rules I can't tell you This Specific Method, But I can give you a tip:

Use web2.0 sites like squidoo, blogger etc :cool:

Hope This Helps

To Your Affiliate Success
Jameel Mukadam

Free Advertising

I am totally impressed with your advice on setting up a plan. I do get bogged down with no plan and I end up wasting time. I plan to check out your website. My website is a Free advertising academy. I agree that you do not have to spend big bucks on advertising but I need to be patient and consistent. Thanks for your positive support.

Hey Captainpicard,

Glad I can help. You should read some of my other Posts on the forum, They're helpful too.

To Your Success
Jameel Mukadam

That's a good tip. One of the best examples I ever saw of this was by the owner of a product who did a review on a much better known product. Then he showed why his was better (in his opinion). He did very well by piggy backing on the success of the other product.

yeah That's another strategy by itself but works similarly. Instead of a bonus you offer Your Product as an alternative.

banners
Back