The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Questions on process

Stano

affiliate
Hey everyone, I'm going to be starting my first campaign soon but I have a few questions first before I start.

The game plan is:

1) Split test offers and cut the worst
2) Split test landers and choose the worst
3) Optimise campaign and settings
4) Blacklist poor performing ID's

The questions I have about this are:

1) At the start, how many different offers shall I split test?

2) When i'm split testing the different offers, do I create a landing page for them or just use direct linking first?

3) How many different landing pages should I be creating for the successful offers?

The rule I'm going to be going by for changing the landing pages is:

Landing design > Heading - Images > Sales Text - Colors > CTA

I'm using @captain47 rule for this.

Thanks.

Here you go:

Make sure you have enough budget to spend at least 5x to 10x per offer and at least 3000 to 10000 impressions. Pick offers with payouts between 0.40 and 1.50. Lower the better actually.

So if you have 50$ to test, and the payout per offer is 1$, pick 5 to 10 offers and split the money on them based on how exp

2) When i'm split testing the different offers, do I create a landing page for them or just use direct linking first?

This is up to you. Everyone has their own strategy that works for them. Sometimes I DL esp for the cheap offers.

3) How many different landing pages should I be creating for the successful offers?

This: The diary of two hustlers - Mobile | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Just get started man! You have everything you need.

Here you go:

Make sure you have enough budget to spend at least 5x to 10x per offer and at least 3000 to 10000 impressions. Pick offers with payouts between 0.40 and 1.50. Lower the better actually.

So if you have 50$ to test, and the payout per offer is 1$, pick 5 to 10 offers and split the money on them based on how exp

This is up to you. Everyone has their own strategy that works for them. Sometimes I DL esp for the cheap offers.

This: The diary of two hustlers - Mobile | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Just get started man! You have everything you need.

Thanks a lot man! The only reason I'm not getting started is just basically I don't have the budget just yet although I should have it soon.

I'm learning more and more information with your answers each day and this forum so thank you very much!

Btw, I've been reading up on the thread as you have posted and i'm following it!

I now understand the process of creating landing pages, creating ads and optimising and making varieties of different landing pages.

However, there are still some things what i'm still a bit unsure on.

1) How do I pick the best offers? I'm going to be picking 5-10 different offers and I want them to be in mainly tier 2 countries due to the CPC being lower. So how do I pick these? On Peerfly, the top converting offers are all mostly only for tier 1 countries. Do I pick the offers from tier 2 countries which show low epc and some show $0.00 epc?

2) What is CPVLab and Adbridge like compare to Voluum? Do they have the same features which allow you to track the OS version and stuff?

Thanks!

1. The easiest way is to talk to your Affiliate Manager. Tell him which Geo's you want and he will help. Its his job to help. EPC doesn't mean much. I could explain this to you, but you will find it out later in your time out of experience. Look for ones that are doing volume.

2. Haven't used them yet.

Btw, you will learn more by launching your first campaign than by reading all the content on the web. I cant wait for you to get started!

1. The easiest way is to talk to your Affiliate Manager. Tell him which Geo's you want and he will help. Its his job to help. EPC doesn't mean much. I could explain this to you, but you will find it out later in your time out of experience. Look for ones that are doing volume.

2. Haven't used them yet.

Btw, you will learn more by launching your first campaign than by reading all the content on the web. I cant wait for you to get started!

Hey, thanks again!

Wouldn't it mean that them offers would already be saturated if there's others using them in that geo?

Thanks.

No, it means the offers are working NOW. We have 7 billion people on this planet, its hard to saturate it. Even Facebook that has reached almost 1 billion is still growing.

There is always room for more.

No, it means the offers are working NOW. We have 7 billion people on this planet, its hard to saturate it. Even Facebook that has reached almost 1 billion is still growing.

There is always room for more.

Thanks!

What sort of traffic sources would you recommend for a beginner?
ZeroPark, facebook, bing, etc. (not 7search)

Also, what sort of offers should i start out with doing? e.g. pin/email submits etc.

Thanks!

I am not in a position to comment on this tbh, Facebook and POF are something I hear over and over.

Ask your affiliate manager what works the best over there. Try to focus on Mobile though, its harder that desktop, but thats where everyone is headed.

I am not in a position to comment on this tbh, Facebook and POF are something I hear over and over.

Ask your affiliate manager what works the best over there. Try to focus on Mobile though, its harder that desktop, but thats where everyone is headed.

Thanks very much man! One thing I'm a bit confused on now is part of the advertising.

1) What is RON (Run-of-network)

2) What is direct referencing?

Also, could anyone show me a list of;

Tier 1 countries
Tier 2 countries
Tier 3 countries
Any other tier countries

Thanks!

banners
Back