The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Questions from a starter...

Allmighty

affiliate
Hello,

I'm newbie in all this IM at the moment, and last 7 days or so i readed a lot of stuff related to cpa and IM generally, and i got few questions.

1. I know what is Incentivizable and Non Incent, but for one begginer which way could be easier ? Also as i read Incentivizable offers are payed better.

2. Is it okay firstly to see all offers of one network and then decide which niche to pick, and after that opening site with proper domain (firstly keyword research) and facebook pages?

3. How you analyze keyword competition? Any tools or google keywords is ok?

4. Is it better to make landing or normal page? And is this solution different if i work with Incentivizable or Non Incent offers ? I readed somewhere like if i do non incent that its better to have landing page.

5. How deep you look in future, i mean for example having iphone 5 related site isnt profitable yet, but it would be when iphone 5 comes out, right? Is this key of IM?

Hopefully you wont mind if i write more questions if i dont google them out :)
And hopping to be accepted on some network soon :rolleyes:

1. I know what is Incentivizable and Non Incent, but for one begginer which way could be easier ? Also as i read Incentivizable offers are payed better.

This is hard to say, it totally depends on what method and source of traffic you pick.

2. Is it okay firstly to see all offers of one network and then decide which niche to pick, and after that opening site with proper domain (firstly keyword research) and facebook pages?

Of course yes, better yet head over to our CPA Offers page and you can view offers without even applying for a network, find a few you like within one or two networks and then apply. If the network is on this site the chances are i can get you approved!

Keyword tool is fine yes, but there are different tools you can find by searching this forum.

4. Is it better to make landing or normal page? And is this solution different if i work with Incentivizable or Non Incent offers ? I readed somewhere like if i do non incent that its better to have landing page.

From above it looks like your going down the Facebook fan page road? So i would suggest if you DID use landing pages the only benefit would be a opt in list, i would personally direct link.

5. How deep you look in future, i mean for example having iphone 5 related site isnt profitable yet, but it would be when iphone 5 comes out, right? Is this key of IM?

Right, however unless you are apple you stand no chance ranking for iPhone 5, so bare in mind that all keywords will be very high competition also - on the other side if you build a fan pay around the iPhone 5 then theres not going to be much competition!

Hopefully you wont mind if i write more questions if i dont google them out
And hopping to be accepted on some network soon

Thats what were here for man.

Thanks K. appreciate your help, but i'm not quite sure that i understood this:

From above it looks like your going down the Facebook fan page road? So i would suggest if you DID use landing pages the only benefit would be a opt in list, i would personally direct link.

Especially this part "would be a opt in list, i would personally direct link." What is it opt in, and what you mean by direct link?

Opt in means you ask them to input their email address to access the next page, in return you have their email address to market to!

Direct link means sending them direct to the offer page!

With my powers to answer these questions, here goes. :D

It depends in your traffic source. But, for the scenario wherein you get conversions for the same offer? Non - Incent pays better.
Easier? Incentivez niche I should say. You read my case study right? :)

As K said, we got it all here. Head to the top, click the offers tab and Poof!

Google keyword tool and ubersuggest is the best so far.

Non - Incent is always with landing page, if your nothing doing any blackhat thing. For incent, you can do this with or without a landing page. It really depends on the offer if it allows that. For example, using your email list.

If I have the power to look into the future, then I will be rich!
Same goes with IM. A lot of people monetize future events like sport games replays, upcoming movies, and stuff. Is it a key? Sort of. A hit and miss really because it is the future, no one knows.

Hopefully you wont mind if i write more questions if i dont google them out
And hopping to be accepted on some network soon

If you don't google it, Let Me Google That For You. Just kidding.
We will help you out bro. Read K's newbie 411 if you haven't read it yet. :)

banners
Back