The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Questions for Jay and Tuan

quadrucpa

affiliate
Questions:

1. Jay & Tuan; which one do you think converts better promoting on major tube sites. Brands like Brazzers & Mofos or hook-up/dating offers?
2. What's the minimum amount of visitors you need to get enough data to be able to make make solid optimization decisions for adult offers?
3. When you're in doubt which offer to promote from a network - what would you suggest to do to pick a right offer?

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer the questions.

Kind regards,
Andre

1. Depends a lead gen offer is must easier to convert than a cost per sale offer. So I'd say lead gen.

2. Visitors as in clicks? I recommend thousands of clicks. And hundreds of leads from those clicks. When your numbers level out where they won't drastically
change when a lead or two happens than you know you've got enough data.

3. When in doubt, do some spying and see what others are promoting. We use our own spy tool AdultAdSpy to do the heavy lifting for us.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question Tuan - much appreciated! I have one quick other question; does SMASH accept any affiliates who are a beginner in the adult niche? Is it possible to contact you for a 5 chat to see if I can be a good fit for your network?

Thanks in advance,
Andre

We are making it mandatory that new SMASH affiliates be a member of the Private Forum.

This will allow us to make sure they all have the proper training as well as some accountability on their part.

We want to weed out the serious people from those who are bullshitting as well as have a centralized point
of training.

After daily messages of answering the same questions for affiliates it gets a little old... I'd rather answer one person
and allow everyone to read it instead of me reanswering the same thing daily...

Part of my strategy to provide value AND leverage my time wisely and effectively.

You can just put in an application and take it from there..

banners
Back