The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question on products

Anything, it depends exactly what you mean? Affiliating someone else's product or our own?

Amazon products work well with SEO, check out some of Jay's threads in the SEO section.

As far as products i've made then yes but you have to have something unique!

As K said above, do you mean your own product or affiliate products?

It's a bit of an open ended question to be fair. Any campaign can work and be profitable, all it needs is correct targeting, ad copy and landing pages and it can be successful whether it be Amazon products, Zip submits or Biz Opp.

If you are just getting started it is worth looking in to Zip/E-mail Submits and Dating IMO as you can make these profitable with little capital outlay and some minor tweaking.

I would want to affiliate someone else's products. The issue is I can not sign up for a Amazon Associate account as I am in one of the few Republics of the United States that deems affiliates the enemy of big business.

I had a question with regards to zip/email submits. How do those work exactly? People just put in their zip/email but don't have to complete anything in order for me to get my payout? When promoting these, do you use the offer address from your affiliate, or do you make your own that routes traffic to the affiliate link?

I had a question with regards to zip/email submits. How do those work exactly? People just put in their zip/email but don't have to complete anything in order for me to get my payout? When promoting these, do you use the offer address from your affiliate, or do you make your own that routes traffic to the affiliate link?

Yes, that is why it is called email/zip submit. You need their email and zip only to convert, but sometimes, they also need to complete the page 2 to page 3 of that offer to convert and not get a reverse.
You can use the offer address in some point and you should cloak it in some situations also.
Maybe, talking to your AM about this to be clear.

banners
Back