The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Question: mobile campaign conversion test

Tarik

affiliate
Hello all, this is my first post here.
I've been in Desktop marketing for long now, and decided to try the mobile marketing, since mobile taking all over the world now.

anyway I've my own direct campaigns and publishers (also affiliates), I use an own tracking system, but my only problem is campiangs testing.

since I need to test the campaign (CPI CAMPAIGN) before we run it, I need to know few things.
lets say I have 3 publisher, and they all want me to test the campaign before I run it, so they send me the test link to test on mobile, and see if I get a conversion, the problem is actually few problems.

first : the Geo, each campaign has a def' geo, I can use VPN programs to change IP, but still if many campaigns for same IP it wont show more than one conversion.

2nd: Device ID, since Im testing the publishers on the same device, it still wont count more than one conversion since its the same Device ID.

which means I cant test the same campaign for more than one publisher.

I tried to run some emulators on the PC but they have the same problem.
I thought about using same device with VPN and changing device ID, but Im pretty sure its not the best way.

is there a way to make these tests? Im sure there is, I dont mind if it is a paid software or anything, I just have to know how to run these test ASAP.

thanks in advance.

There's Android emulators around, you may use them (like BlueStack etc).
Why can't your publishers make test themselves?

There's Android emulators around, you may use them (like BlueStack etc).
Why can't your publishers make test themselves?
first thx for you reply,
as I mentioned, they prefer that I run the test myself and I try to make my publishers as comfortable as I can.

I've tried to use the bluestacks emulator, even a rooted one with ID changer, but its really problematic.
isnt there another way you use? instead of emulators? is there a company that gives this service or something?

It seems you want to do EMU (make fraud conversions) to test offers ? It's so hard . Nobody will tell you for free .
It's the secret of affiliate marketing .
I suggest you to buy some real traffic to test the campaigns . it will work easily than EMU .

It seems you want to do EMU (make fraud conversions) to test offers ? It's so hard . Nobody will tell you for free .
It's the secret of affiliate marketing .
I suggest you to buy some real traffic to test the campaigns . it will work easily than EMU .

in the end I found a way to test on Android and been working on it all week and works just perfect.

now as for IOS, I guess there is no way but to use one of the "Digital Devices" Services, is that right? or is there another way to test them?

banners
Back