The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Question] Affordable VPS for Prosper202

r0y

affiliate
Hi All,
I am about to setup my own tracking system, planning to have self-hosted prosper202.
Dedicated hosting is quite expensive, so I think I'll go with VPS.
Can anybody recommend which offer affordable/economic (but still reliable) VPS hosting that can be used for prosper202?
I'm looking for one that cost around $25-$40 a month.
Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

From my experience don't save on a VPS.
Use a good one out there. You can lose a campaign on even a Milli second higher load time

What about beyondhosting? Propser202 recommend it, pricing isn't to bad and it comes preinstalled apparently.

Guys. do you have any numbers that would back up the theory that when Prosper202 on a shared hosting is used, it's costing marketers money (in lost sales/conversions)? Does it mean that Prosper202 should be always installed on a VPS/dedicated server, or is there a threshold (let's say 1000 clicks/day) and when the threshold is met, marketers should switch to VPS/dedicated server in order to maintain a good performance?

I've seen many recommendations that Prosper202 should be used on a VPS/dedicated server, but I haven't seen any number that would clearly explain why.

Appreciate any comment...

// Ok, just read the Freddy63's article. But still - where does the number 100 come from? Any performance testing?

banners
Back